- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14518750, pred 3 dňamiI began a trial for 1Password. Apparently the trial ended and I paid for a Family subscription. I don't know why because I am a widower, living alone. My four children live with their families.
I tried setting up 1Password last September 26 and found it difficult to set up and I didn't have time to play with it.
Just yesterday, Aug 3, Firefox Monitor notified me that they have found my email address in a new data breach. So I thought of trying to setup 1Password again. And now I see that I am not 'computer savvy' and see that the setup is CONFUSING AS HELL!! I want my money refunded. I need something much simpler.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17764798, pred 3 dňamiReally unusable extension - autofill doesn't work, doesn't login when the desktop app is open and logged in, touch ID broken, generally doesn't work. I'm a 5+ year user, and this is the least bad option for now, but I'm really looking forward to switching to anything else.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Dmitry Loac, pred 4 dňami1Password в целом, это не софт у кусок недоразумения. После 6 версии, это просто боль и разочарование. Куда делись папки? Почему столько багов? Почему нельзя нормально импортировать записи? Почему перестала запускаться шестая версия? Могу продолжать долго и гораздо подробнее. Ухудшилось абсолютно все. И за это еще и просят подписку. Мы будет рисовать новые формочки, а вы платите, платите. Пластмассовый мир победил.
- Hodnotenie: 3 z 5autor: chtrom, pred 5 dňamiAn older version of this add-on was much faster. This version takes longer to launch and stops the loading of a page while it does launch. The result is that you can't enter the password to unlock the vault while the page you want to log in to loads in the background - something that I did all the time in the older version.
- Hodnotenie: 3 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14621778, pred 6 dňamiIt's functional and there are a lot of things to like, but the UI is terrible right now. Trying to import from lastpass csv and it fails. Importing directly with my credentials creates a separate "Imported ___" vaults with incomplete portions from notes and websites with weird URL's. Trying to get 1P to add a website sometimes won't let me do it unless I leave the last character off my password, then the "add to 1pass" options pops up and i then have to manually add the last character before saving the new login. Overall just doesn't work nearly as well as it's counterparts.
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5autor: blackpepper74, pred 8 dňamiI am actually enjoying the new 1p 8 and even paid for it. The feature updates are worth it. Although, I have this very annoying issue. The browser extension keeps getting locked and ask me for a password. It doesn't let me use fingerprint either. I have to type in my long password very often and this is very annoying. Even unlocking the desktop app doesn't help.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: jeki, pred 9 dňamiBin mit 1Password generell sehr zufrieden.
Wenn sich die Erweiterung nicht mehr mit Fingerabdruck, Apple Watsch oder Desktop-App entsperren lässt, sicherstellen, dass die Funktion "Mit 1Passwort-App integrieren" aktiviert ist und die Desktop-App mindestens auf Version 8.9.15 aktualisiert ist.
- Hodnotenie: 3 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17755722, pred 9 dňamiTouch ID for FF on MacOS quit working at latest update to extension. This is 2023, and problem has been reported back to 2021 and in 2022. Can chase your tail in circle, turning things on and off and rebooting. This is an ongoing unfixed problem for 1Password, which says something not about stupid users, but about company competency and intent.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: Mito, pred 10 dňamiThose who is experiencing Touch ID or integration problem with the desktop app, please read on 1Password forums for a workaround until a fix.
I can't post links here but Google 1Password Forums and go see 1Password in Browser section of the forums.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Dr. Gray, pred 10 dňamiI love 1Password and the addon has been great for years. The latest caused a major change in behavior where I can't use Touch ID to authenticate. Using FireFox 109.0