- от Пользователь Firefox 16905162, год назадОценено на 5 из 5This is just what I was looking for. I can find my tabs finally. This is great for keeping track of different tasks instead of having tons of windows to dig though.
- от dmz.madrid, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Liking the new proton & photon style, but it would be great to be able to hide folded tabs from the top bar.
Other extensions let you hide folded tabs from the top bar. That way you only see their parent in the top tab view.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15166984, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Oh no, how do I remove the outline on selected tabs that appeared in the last update (proton theme)
Well I went back to the May version. In the new one the + also vanishes when hovering over New Tab button.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13179312, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Must have for Firefox. In my case, it handles 300+ tabs without a problem. I really don't get it, why functionality like this is not build in FF.
- от Andrewing, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you very much for this extension, but I want to tell about a little inconvenience that is happening to me while using the Tree.
When I close the tab that is not the last in the tree, all the tabs below are going up to fill empty space of the closed tab. It results in creating a gap at the bottom of the tree, which persists until the tree loses the focus of the mouse.
The most irritating in this behavior is the fact that I cannot close multiple tabs from bottom to top (as I wish) without being forced to move the mouse up or away of the tree.
This problem appeared several months ago, there were no such a problem earlier, I could close buttons in convenient way from bottom to top, and for now I just keep searching for the option to revert the classic behavior, but there is no any (or maybe I don't see?).
Please help me to fix this issue, or please add such an option, it maybe should be something simple, like "ignore the mouse focus while closing the tabs", or "do not allow the gap at the bottom of the tree".
I would be really grateful if you do so.