Оценено на 4,4 из 5
Оценено на 4,4 из 5
- от usernamenumber, 4 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Tree-style tabs is life-changing if you do any kind of work that involves having a lot of tabs open at once. Having them easily grouped by project/subject/whatever you want makes going back to traditional tabs feel like such a mess! I've been a happy user of this extension for years.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15592838, 4 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Great tool to structure tabs for tab-hoarder like me!
Only one thing could make this better - If the structure would somehow be saved when I use my "OneTab" extension.
If you could work with that developer to get that then this is worth 6 stars :)
Also I like the little pop up message about how how to hide Tree tabs and regular tabs in one step, I wonder if a similar annotation could show new users about the other TST additions/addons?
BTW- Maybe the Close 'Tree Style Tab' button should be a collapse icon (<) instead of (X), because that symbolises a non-reversible closing action to me.
- от Ons-joe, 4 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5It would be great except it's not impossible under any circumstances to remove the existing tab bar in any way. I tried creating a userCrome.css file since that appeared to be the only way but to no avail. If I have no choice but to have a top tab bar there is no point in having your addon. Shame.
- от Whoosh, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Since last FF update to 74.0 (64 bit) this extension stopped working. After de and re-installing it worked again, BUT the keayboard shortcuts are absent (most important: F1).
I can't see any workaround.
- от Mmm, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5Firefox v. 73.0.1
I'd love to give this five stars but I have one major problem and one suggestion:
*I've found TST crashes the browser pretty reliably and Firefox can't restore my session. I'm a serial tabber so losing 100-200 tabs that I accumulate over the course of a week or two kind of kills me. The only thing I've found that might be helpful to users/in troubleshooting is that TST crashes far less when only one window is open. I'd say it crashes every 15 min - 2 hr when multiple windows are open but less than once a day if only one window is used. Also, one window only is far less likely to wipe your session.
*Search function: Again, as a serial tabber, I'd love a search function to find a tab quickly. This is especially true since crashes often wipe the session. opening all the tabs again, combined with the nesting feature - I think it'd be very helpful.
THANK YOU for creating this extension. I hope I didn't come off as ungrateful with my criticism. Only trying to help. Cheers!