- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12452163, 2 месяца назадIndispensable. BUT I have noticed a behavior lately that I find quite annoying: when I hover my mouse over the left side of the tabs, all of the tabs shift right by several pixels. Then when I move my mouse away, they jump back to their regular position. So every time I move my mouse around in that area, the tabs are jumping back and forth - it's really irritating and distracting. It breaks my focus and I hope the developers will stop it from doing that.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от jnlawrence, 3 месяца назадI can't send the tabs thru the Tree Style Tab on the left regardless if it's per tabs or per tree. When I select the tabs, I need to send the tabs through the tab menu at the top (ergo by right clicking the tabs at the top not the tabs on the tree style). Please fix. Despite this, it's an amazing plug-in.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Guster, 4 месяца назадI have been using Tree style tabs for over 10 years. It is an indispensable tool.
With recent updates, the X to close a tab is now on the left and not the right and the > to expand a stacked tab is now on the left.
I'm not sure why the change, but it's confusing for legacy users. It would be nice to revert it, or at least give us an option. Thanks!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от fishbug, 7 месяцев назадVery nice, except I would wish that one feature was added: Opening a whole tree in container tabs, or otherwise being able to collapse a tab tree in the tab bar on top.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от joom, 10 месяцев назад基本满足侧边栏要求。但是有问题：
用firefox color 自定义颜色时，“树状标签页“这里无法自定义，这就很尴尬，侧边栏和工具栏中间永远隔了一块。
- Оценено на 4 из 5от John Bennett, год назадLike it.
Gives me the freedom to use those extra couple of cm's at the top of the screen, by utilising the side of the screen a bit.
Been using it now several years.