- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14964362, год назадI've been using Tree Style Tab for years. Occasionally it reloads (as in seems to close itself and reopen), but otherwise has performed flawlessly. It's a staple add-on for me, and is a big reason I use FireFox.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от scmstr, год назадThis extension is the undeniable future of browsing the internet. 10/10 - Life changing.
[ FEATURE REQUEST ]:
Please let us make new empty tabs to use as tree parents. EXAMPLE: In unity editor, "create empty object" to use as parent of other objects. It is also important to have editable tab title that saves between sessions.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от raywood , год назадI really like what this add-on does. The problem is that it never stops doing it. I have tabs that need to be in a tree structure. That part is great. But I don't want new trees created every time I run a Google search or open a new tab from an existing page. Sadly, there seems to be no way to control that. So if I want to use this add-on at all, I have to manually flatten every newly created tree. It is a chore, and it seems unnecessary.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14301509, год назадI cannot imagine using a browser without it. It's a pity that Firefox breaks compatibility and right now my main issue is that I cannot share tabs between devices.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от jwadamson, год назадExtremely nice
1) wish the "header" in the tree pane could be much more minimal.
2) wish there was a GUI control or d&d operation to create new tab-group elements vs bookmarking `about:treestyletab-group?title=New Tab Group`