- от CO XO, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Failed to use the extension due to my container settings at first but finally managed to solve the issue.
I guess this is common problem for all container extension users so giving the feedback.
Try to add ticktick.com to the "Ignoring requests to" list of the "Temporary Containers" extension.
Simply flow the steps; Settings -> Extensions & Themes -> Temporary Containers -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Ignoring request to -> add "ticktick.com" domain and click to ignore
- от Пользователь Firefox 15646751, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Was working great until a week or two ago, now no longer works (requires popups from every site or says you're on an old version). Emailed support last week but no resolution yet.
- от LTE5MQMj, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Whenever I want to save the selected text to ticktick, I need to log in into ticktick. Every time, even within the same browser session. This extension slows me down instead of making me more productive.
Clicking on the ticktick icon just opens a pop-up window, which does not add any value compared to a separate tab.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14057299, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5After trying in Firefox (84.0.1 (64-bit)) and not working with a website (the little pop-up window after clicking from the webpage's context menu was just hanging) didn't want to believe it is broken.... (checked the similar add-on in Edge_chromium with the same web page - my backup browser with no privacy and security addons installed - it worked there as expected.) After a while I have realised that the webpage I wanted to create a task from was not permitted in NoScript (TickTick was of course). After permitting it in NoScript, I could add the task without a problem).
- от Пользователь Firefox 14544990, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5It's a nice bonus for TickTick, but it's not well designed. Clicking on the icon should open adding a new task, not the task list (or, at least, it should be configurable). And I would like to turn off the task count, it's distracting. I would appreciate a keyboard shortcut for adding a website as a task.