- Оценено на 2 из 5от they86, год назадYou can turn text on a webpage into a TickTick task, but I want to add a TAB (url), or even MULTIPLE TABS as tasks, and this cannot be done.
Also, as others have stated:
- the pop-up window offers no benefit compared to having TickTick open as a separate app
- you have to log in again EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. (Even after 5 seconds.)
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16237000, 2 года назадIt's too bad, but I have to remove this add-on because there is no way to manage notifications.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от William , 3 года назадI like TickTick and still use it on my phone, but this extension somehow breaks the JS from running properly on certain sites so I had no choice but to uninstall it.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13559869, 5 лет назадDoesn't work as it should. All it does is open the web-based inbox of your TickTick account. It doesn't take the link of your current page and create a task pop-up for you to fill out.