- por FeuerFuchsUser0815, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5"Server-Fehler" bei Download-Versuch von Passwort-geschützter Webseite mit Firefox v85x-v88x. == "server error" when trying to download from password-protected website with Firefox v85x-v88x.
- por SPRATAY, a há 6 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5я все понимаю для вас было очень неприятно когда фф сменил код, когда сделаете диалог рядом куда сохранить и через что открыть верну 5 звезды,сейчас извините на многих сайтах не прокатит просто перебором
- por Peter, a há 10 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5The "features" page lists a topic about "filters" and a screenshot on which one should be able to change the standard downloadmap - but I cant find it in the options screen. HOW to change the standard download map???
- por CheeryP, a há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5Request:
More naming masks (such as page/tab title)! And some way to see what the filename will be, like a live example of one of your to-be-downloaded filenames as you alter the naming mask. That's all that's keeping me from this being my regular batch file downloader, as another handles it just slightly better.
- por whitey3, a há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5I liked the previous version of this add-on a lot. There were more settings options. Now some settings don't work (such as not having a notification pop up every time you submit something for download) and the right-click drop down menu takes longer to access because the items for the add-on are buried in deeper menus. I don't know why the newer version has fewer settings options and has changed some settings for the worse.
- por paziu, a há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5It is a good download manager, but it lacks on quite a few features that would make it an ultimate one:
1> the re-try on errors is less than functional. I am not sure what the developer calls "temporary" errors, but it never attempts to re-try the download even on short local or remote host connectivity issues... if you have 100 downloads in the queue, it all will change to failed within a second.
2> pre-allocate space before download: ( as an available option )
a> it does prevent "huge" fragmentation of the downloaded files when multiple downloads are running at the same time
b> it does not download the actual data in case there is not enough of disk space available which also prevents corruption of the downloads.
3> there is a substantial performance hit, after a while of use, if multiple files are being added ( one by one ) to the queue with 'OneClick'. Stopping the download, closing the tab, and often exporting/importing the links are needed to get the plugin back to a usable state ( Win10, and Linux ).
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16124550, a há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5Poor error handling. Cannot resume partial downloads, doesn't retry on network failures, badly renames files (maybe related to retrying: forgets the filename set by the server and takes the name from the URL).
- por Robson, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5As someone who used the older DTA 3, this version is almost useless in comparison. I know Firefox Quantum made very hard for the dev to keep all the features, and i appreciate the his hard work in rewriting the whole extension, but for me there's no point in using it anymore.
- por aliger, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Старая версия была намного лучше - можно было переименовать закачку, скачивание шло в 2 раза быстрее, поддерживались прямые пути до нужной папки (сейчас только в папку Загрузки/подпапку), расширение стало одним из многих и потеряло свою индивидуальность.
The old version was much better - you could rename the download, downloading was 2 times faster, direct paths to the desired folder were supported (now only the Downloads / subfolder folder), the extension became one of many and lost its identity.
- por David , a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Absolutely perfect for Firefox 52 ESR and earlier. After that it's just useless. Missing options in the new version of DTA (such as choosing the number of segments)), the GUI sucks by comparison. Absolutely positively does not accelerate downloads one bit. Mozilla has made it nigh impossible for the dev to maintain the formerly clean interface and function. 5 stars for the older version though. All Mozilla's fault!