- por explorer, a há 14 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5I have been using this plugin with Firefox since it was created. Compared to previous versions, this one is the worst I've ever worked with. You cannot set your own direct save path for files, you cannot edit the properties of a list item in the download manager, you cannot change the save path after adding to the download list, you cannot set alternative source links, I did not notice the possibility of downloading a single file using more threads.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16953888, a há 19 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5another downgrade for firefox from older ones
they force you to save you downloaded files into one single subfolder
"Absolute paths for subfolders are not supported by browsers"
you cant select folder destination
what a joke
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16842418, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Poor UX and doesn't work correctly. Select files, choose downthemall as the output directory, click the Download button. Maybe some files show up, maybe not. Clunky interface.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16777060, a há 4 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5comme DWHelper les éditeurs de ce truc on du fumer des produits radioactifs...Interface nul, totalement débille, confuse, incompréhensible, une véritable usine a gaz....qui ne sert donc que a perdre sont temps..a fuire également !
- por 8rokn8on3, a há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Why?! What is this garbage, "Absolute paths for subfolders are not supported by browsers"?! What the ...?! >:( If the user provides a full path (folder) and an existing path (folder) for the downloads, put the downloads in that folder. >:( A user should not have to search for help or second guess how to use any program, plugin, addon, etc. This is bad UI and bad UX. I am not the only user who is frustrated with this. No, I cannot and will not recommend this addon to friends or colleagues. >:(
- por FirefoxUser72345, a há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5When you have used an Extension for YEARS it is not nice when they dump you. There are tens of thousands of legacy users of Firefox left stranded by this developer, how hard would it have been to keep one legacy version of this extension on older versions screen.
- por titule, a há 8 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Very poor usability.
Tried google takout to download my pictures which they delivered in 13 download links (all zips). Could not find ONE of them with DTA. Instead I got a "download manager" with 31 downloads that have such useful names like "index" or "download" where the URLs are not visible. There is a short pop up when you click on the name with the URL truncated to a totally useless string ("https://takeout.google.com/takeout/...") you cant even copy .
I have no hope that this add-on will transform into something useful in the next year, so I de-installed it.
- por highlandhoh3, a há 8 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Have not been able to download anything other an a one page of thumbs that I was trying to download the pictures from. Never had problems with the old version. Where are the detailed instructions about how to use the software? You get a lot of choices, but what do they all mean?????????????? Frustrating.
- por dr_white, a há 9 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5I've tried the new DTA with the latest main versions of Firefox and Waterfox and it doesn't intercept ANY download commands. Even right-clicking and choosing "add download" doesn't populate the pop-up with any information.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15475630, a há 10 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5No sirve para nada. Lo único que descarga es ¡la página web!, pero no descarga ningún vídeo. Al intentar abrir el documento descargado, me envía a una página en negro que me exige desactivar AdBlock, pese a que no lo tengo instalado. UNA PORQUERÍA.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16255010, a há 10 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5I installed this addon for one reason only, because I read that it can rename a downladed file if there is already a file with the same name in the folder. Great! (the brilliant Firefoxers didn't think of that for downloads, while Opera did). Except in this extension I cannot chose the folder where I want to download my files! UNBELIEVABLE!!! How is it even possible to leave out such a basic function?