- por prassel, a há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5for some reason it automatically scrolls down the page a little every time i open a new video with the "expand" setting enabled and 1080p set, cutting off the top 1cm of the video content....
EDIT: 3 months and this bug is still not fixed, absolutely lazy...
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16740572, a há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5Extension is broken.
Opening a video with this enabled causes the whole page to scroll down 1 line automatically, cutting off the top of the video. This means that if Im playing a game with autoplay on my side monitor, I have to alt-tab for every new video just to scroll back up.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16534641, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5THe PC version works well enough, no complaints there. But the Android version for Firefox (84.1.1, Build 2015781795) is useless since I can't find any way to change the settings.
And since it looks like the developer has abandoned this and there's no support on his webpage, my 2 stars are being generous.
- por ㅤㅤ, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5It works just fine most of the time. But sometimes it automatically downgrades the quality setting, and if I try to set again my desired quality, the YouTube video player begins to blink and I have to either reload that YouTube video webpage or restart the web browser.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16060268, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Replicates theater mode and full screen mode from Youtube. The only useful feature is auto quality change, but takes forever to load. Doesn't work for non-SD videos.
- por Nibinaear, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Seems to be totally broken. Youtube loads a strange blog view that constantly jumps up and down all the time. I only wanted to stop the autoplay feature in Youtube and show videos in 1080p by default.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 12441791, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5When I open a YouTube video link it changes the resolution (does what it proposes). But when I open the YouTube homepage, it redirects me to a random YouTube post and keeps reloading the page. So I can't use YouTube's homepage
Apparently this bug is at least one year old, deducting from old comments.
Using Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bits) at Windows 10 Pro 1909