Avaliado em 2 de 5por Damon-William-Tellegen, a há 5 meses
For me I set this to 1080HD and every time it came up 1080HD which it never did before. But then I noticed I use Logitech options for the mouse gestures just skip back and it stopped working after checking around about config it wasn't that I disabled the extension and immediately all the keyboard shortcuts and gestures started working again and this was every website not just YouTube and it wasn't video related it was anything with the text form. Thought this was kick ass! even though the autoplay thing doesn't work oor drop down menu or any of the other settings work but it does set it to the highest resolution I've ever had. What's done install I'd rather have shortcuts I don't get it but it is what it is thanks anyway
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Viacheslav, a há 2 horasBefore September 2023 this extension worked a most of time normally (but occasionally i saw YouTube in wrong resolution - i closed Firefox and stopped it forcefully via operating system settings and started again - the extension worked again). After a middle of September the extension totally not working. When i open Firefox menu and Extensions submenu and tap to YouTube High Definition extension - nothing opens! Reinstall extension did not help, reinstall Firefox, reboot and reinstall Firefox - did not help (Google Pixel 4a, Android 13)
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 15476681, a há 7 horasPartially stopped working on all of my devices about 1-2 weeks ago. Settings do not show up when clicked on the icon in toolbar. Speed setting only gets applied if set to 2x. Doesn't work with 1.25x or 1.5x. Quality settings is also broken. Video Subtitles set to "on" doesn't seem to work either. Settings used to apply immediately after the change, now I need to refresh the page.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Justin Baits, a há 10 horasThe last update broke a lot of functionality. Defaulting to 1.5x playback speed does not work. Quality settings are inconsistent. Used to be great but no longer does the things it should.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Kr0m, a há 12 horasVersion : 118.0.5 (22 septembre 2023)
Ne fonctionne pas correctement depuis la dernière mise à jour, l'add-on semble planter.
- Options inaccessibles
- Configuration non prise en compte
Pour rétablir temporairement la fonctionnalité, il suffit de désactiver/réactiver l'add-on dans le gestionnaire d'add-on, mais cela ne résout pas définitivement le problème.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 18066953, a há 3 diasThis worked fairly well until a few days ago. i had to reset default player size, reset preferred resolution, and chose auto expansion of video description. But after resetting all of this, the only thing working is the default player size. It no longer plays in HD, and no longer expands the description. Having videos automatically play in HD is the main reason I downloaded this app, and now I don't have that feature anymore.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por ☁️頡, a há 5 diasVery useful,
but I encountered a bug. The function of "Auto expand video description box" doesn't work most of the time, I use firefox on Macbook M1, 2020, hope it will be fixed. Thank you very much for making this kit.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Bohemito, a há 22 diasPourrait être bien mais il n'y a que la définition qui fonctionne chez moi, l'autoplay ne fonctionne pas, les sous-titres ne s'enlèvent pas lorsque je sélectionne Off, et même la résolution, ça me descend ma fenêtre d'un scroll quand ça s'enclenche, dommage