- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 15218065 do Firefox, há 3 anosHow can i override image's setting (like < img width="100%">) to zoom force?
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 13742779 do Firefox, há 3 anosReally nice, especially the per-subsite options, which I found in no other addon!
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Los Angeles, há 3 anosThis add-on is not bad, but in the description it tells "There is an option to apply fit-to-window scaling when an image is loaded". Where is that option? The Auto button doesn't do anything. Only the mouse-click works. I'm watching a lot of porn photos with right-click / show image... It would be cool, to spare another click, to fit that image to the window...
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 15305669 do Firefox, há 4 anosthere is no blue button and my zoom woes continue
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 14787604 do Firefox, há 4 anos9/29: Got help from the dev. This was a terminology misunderstanding. Raised rating to 5 stars.
It works a little, but it's a pain to use. I set 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' to 'false' in 'about:config'. This thing does NOT:
1. Remenber the default zoom type, full or text.
2. Remember the zoom setting on pages.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 15191256 do Firefox, há 4 anosWOW! This is really a great extension. I read a lot on websites and often its a pain for my eyes - the text is too small at least for me. While i been reading, i often find myself close one eye to focus better on the text.
Now i dont have to do that anymore!
Zoom Page works fantastic!. Its very very handy and easy to use, still packed with features.
Thank you so very much dev for creating this superb extension!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 13522774 do Firefox, há 4 anosThis is by far the best zoom add-on for firefox, it remembers your webpage zoom level. It's very handy, one of my most used add-ons.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 14706322 do Firefox, há 4 anosthanks much,you let me know how to Zoom web pages per-tab(set browser.zoom.siteSpecific to 'false'),thanks again
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 12497718 do Firefox, há 4 anosthere is no way to set a minimum. We have to adjust every pages manually. Useless