- por Usuário 10206391 do Firefox, há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Endless 'features', except the one that would be the most useful---making the tool bar button a simple " + - " (plus/minus) so that one would not have to constantly first click the button, and then select plus or minus.
A seemingly small, unnecessary extra step that becomes a big pain after a short time.
- por Joey Twiddle, há 3 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Very useful. I use it to open all new sites at 90% zoom.
But version 14.0 was flickering 90/100% zoom when opening a page.
This was fixed by setting `browser.zoom.siteSpecific` to `false`.
But would it be possible for the addon to pop up a warning about that? So users don't have to go hunting for the solution...
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 anosThe flickering zoom is the result of a bug introduced in Version 14.0.
This problem can be avoided by setting "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" to "false" in Firefox's about:config preferences.
Version 14.1 fixes this bug and has been submitted for review and release (probably will take a few days).
With Version 14.1, setting "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" to "false" is still recommended, but is only necessary for the following features:
- per-tab zoom mode
- per-tab zoom when viewing images
- per-subsite zoom
- por #98374, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Good, but there is significant energetic impact of this extension during web page load at "about:performance" firefox tab. (Firefox beta) Can developer optimise a bit?
- por McBob, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5An excellent addon, but there are many pages it simply won't work on, such as deviantart.com and forum2go.nl. When I open the addon flydown from the button, the fields are all blank, and even when I click a field to set a different zoom level or font size, the change isn't implemented.
- por Thaddeus Ballantine, há 3 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5I didn't know what I was missing until I tried this extension. Any zoom extension without reflowing the page is worthless to me. I'm sure that there is a reason other extension can't do this well. It is probably difficult.
- por Usuário 14976120 do Firefox, há 3 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Works great on Firefox 66.0.2. Fixed problem I was having with display of drudgereport.com. Its one of those extensions that once you get it you realize what you were missing. Well done with all the right options for me.
- por batagy, há 3 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Excellent must have addon. But it has an issue. The addon is conflicting with following Firefox setting : 'browser.tabs.remote.autostart' . This setting is to configure single or multi threading. If value FALSE, In Firefox 66.0.5 the addon is not active. In earlier Firefox releases, with FALSE value, no pages were loading after Firefox startup when Zoom Page WE was enabled.
- por Usuário 14948837 do Firefox, há 3 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5-update- Firefox had not updated yet from their recent add-on issue, since the update everything is back to normal and working great!
-2nd update- It's started to do the same things again.
Love this add-on, but as of today its no longer working. All seems fine on the add-on page, but none of the pages are being effected by it and I cant bring up the shortcut prompt nor see its settings when I right click. When I click disable, then enable the add-on it temporarily works until I close the browser, then it goes back to not working unless I disable/enable again.
- por DavidGB, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5This add-on was fine until recently, but then a problem appeared when just an image is loaded in a tab. When the image natural size is taller then the tab vertical size, the image loads shrunk to fit, and on clicking on the image to full-size it, the image goes to full-size and centred, so some of the imaage is above and some below the viewable area. So far, so normal. But the problem is that the top of vertical scroll bar is only the top of the initially viewable area in the centred full-size image. The bottom of the scrollbar is the actual bottom of the image so I can scroll down to see the bottom of the full-sized image, but I can't scroll up to see the top of the image above the top of what was visible centred and full-sized. This is with me not explicitly using the extension by clicking on it, but actually clicking on Zoom Page WE and zooming that way produces the same effect, and disabling the extension removes the problem. This makes the extension unusable for me as it is, and I've had to switch to a different zoom page extension. I'll switch back and check if the problem is fixed or not when updates appear.