- Avaliado em 5 de 5Could u kindly tell me when will new version is ready? I love this tool but I really need the function "export to python/java"
Thx for your reply. I try IDE 3 for a while, I really love the way of recording and running, but I don't like the interactive and the user experience，everytime I run IDE 3, I have to 1.select new/run/close(if i want to close IDE why I open it?), 2.make a project name and 3url, sometimes I just want to debug or have a little test, it's a little complicated to me.
by the way, i want to know why the old version IDE has the "export" function, but U have to rewrite the function in new version? Thx u again
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Love the polished UI, works perfect for recording and replaying
- Avaliado em 1 de 5Total disappointment...The following are missing
* No export to C# or another code
* Not right click on webpage to add Selenium command
* Not compatible to old Selenium script
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há um anoExtensions are available they'll have to be ported to the new format https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium-ide/wiki/Getting-Started-with-Plugins.
We do not have code export at the moment but are working on https://www.npmjs.com/package/selenium-side-runner.
Right click definitely works! make sure you are recording prior to using it.
And we are backwards compatible, just load the old scripts up.
- Avaliado em 5 de 52323
- Avaliado em 3 de 5Still buggy, but i'd love to help fixing them
- Avaliado em 4 de 5useful autotesting tool
- Avaliado em 5 de 5qqqqqq
- Avaliado em 3 de 5nothings
- Avaliado em 4 de 5i can'd find export to webdriver/python3 button
- Avaliado em 5 de 5good
- Avaliado em 5 de 5123