- Avaliado em 1 de 5why did the optins such as "file" ,"editor"," "view" missed
- Avaliado em 1 de 5With latests Firefox (65.0.1 (64-bit)), I cannot install Selenium IDE. It takes me to the Firefox browser download page instead of installing the extension.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5Even with the new version, web pages that I'm working on hang all the time (both Firefox and Chrome). Sometimes my recorder window and page no longer seem to be in synch and stop responding to each other. The potential for this is great but making this tool solid should be top priority. Edit: I didn't see where to reply to your message, but yes, I have 3.5.7, downloaded the latest just today. I'll log issues. Thank you.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 10 mesesThanks for the feedback! Which version of the IDE are you running? We recently pushed a performance fix for recording (in v3.5.7).
Also, did you know you can file an issue for stuff like this on our GitHub page? https://github.com/seleniumHQ/selenium-ide/issues
We're very active there and always looking for feedback on how we can improve the tool.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5非常棒，我喜欢
- Avaliado em 5 de 5help
- Avaliado em 5 de 5~ AUM Merci à toute l'équipe Passez une excellente journée !!!
~ Om Namo Bhagavate Nityananadaya -Sadgurunath Maharaj ki