- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Martin Barber, há 3 anosGood! But it has still many bugs. Please, correct the export bug!
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por criticabug, há 4 anosEnabling Selenium IDE adds an error message “The Components object is deprecated. It will soon be removed.” in web console for every sites I visit. There's an issue in github: https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium-ide/issues/598 .
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 14780280 do Firefox, há 4 anosError: "The Components object is deprecated. It will soon be removed".
This error is shown when I enable this extension, even when I am not using it.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 14646787 do Firefox, há 4 anosEven with the new version, web pages that I'm working on hang all the time (both Firefox and Chrome). Sometimes my recorder window and page no longer seem to be in synch and stop responding to each other. The potential for this is great but making this tool solid should be top priority. Edit: I didn't see where to reply to your message, but yes, I have 3.5.7, downloaded the latest just today. I'll log issues. Thank you.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 4 anosThanks for the feedback! Which version of the IDE are you running? We recently pushed a performance fix for recording (in v3.5.7).
Also, did you know you can file an issue for stuff like this on our GitHub page? https://github.com/seleniumHQ/selenium-ide/issues
We're very active there and always looking for feedback on how we can improve the tool.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 14192535 do Firefox, há 5 anosStill buggy, but i'd love to help fixing them
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Pepperjohn, há 5 anosThis new version is janky. Each save triggers a download. Record doesn't record "Opens" only clicks.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 5 anosSorry to hear that, we have to download when we save, the new addon format doesn't allow us to save like the old one.
What do you mean by open only click?