- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Vaark, há um anoI've spent hours accross the recent years - and only found some awful temp solutions - to prevent Youtube and Gsearch to log me in but being still able to access gmail.
And for God's sake, it's working like a dream come true!!! With the addition of some scripts in Greasemonkey, I can safely and comfortably browse Youtube again! Thank You !
...Now I only need to find a module to hide the damned "Firefox VPN" invasive commercial spread everywhere in this addon...
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Marco, há um anoGreat add-on for browsing and keeping privacy data separate in different containers. Ability to clear cookies, history etc by container would be a great addition and worth the fifth star.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Ofi, há um anoMakes me feel even more secure, which is why I use Firefox in the first place! Sometimes it makes things tricky though when one container will have a link/redirect to a page that you have set to another container. I combined my shopping/bank tab because I pay with Paypal whenever I can, and the redirects from checkout pages to Paypal would consistently mess up because Paypal was set to banking but I was using a shopping tab and my cart was in the shopping container.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 17531565 do Firefox, há um anoIt is really really good! I'd just like to get the containers to work on mobile, and to sync with less glitch for high amounts of containers (100+)
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Twentydragon, há um anoWorks very well, until you need to temporarily disable it in order to troubleshoot a site's functionality. Disabling and re-enabling Containers causes ALL of your custom containers to be wiped, and you need to rebuild them all from scratch.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Einar Ólafsson, há um anoIt a nice feature to be able to contain different services. But it is missing more controls. E.g. I don't see a option to be able to remove container association for a service.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por derdirk, há um anoWorks as designed. Personally i don't use the "always open in container" feature, as i am using the same url with different logins in parallel, which would lead to a mess if I start using the feature. Keeping this limitation in mind, the tool does, what it is designed to do.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 15196385 do Firefox, há um anoI am syncing with a Firefox account, but containers deleted on Computer A are restored when synced on Computer B, deleted on Computer B and restored again on Computer A, and so on, no matter how many times I delete them.
Also, since we are creating a large number of containers, it would be helpful to be able to search them in container management mode.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 14795628 do Firefox, há um anoNeeds to merge the "Containarise" and "Container proxy" add-ons features to become perfect.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Beachbubba, há um anoLove this extension. However, lately, it seems Google can easily defeat the containers. I can't open more than one Gmail account at a time, unless I open the second Gmail account in a private tab. What's up with that?