- Avaliado em 4 de 5por gizmecano, há um anoThis addon is really interesting and could probably be considered as a native feature in the future.
Nevertheless, potential users have to be aware that there are some known incompatibility issues at this time, such as the recurring login request when using Pocket (that can be solved by opening the submenu “Firefox Multi-Account Containers” and unchecking the submenu item “Always open in this container”).
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por SII, há um anoAbsolutely essential if you want to be more organised and/or more secure.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Uncreated, há um anoServiceable, but could use enhanced features to help manage and prevent unwanted cookie-cross pollination into containers. An automatic default container would be nice for any website not in the whitelist.
EDIT: Adding an extra star to this as I realized toggling "limit to designated sites" for each container forces non-whitelisted sites into the default container, preventing unwanted sites from contaminating my custom ones.
EDIT 2: Container logic seems to be confused by URLs crafted to redirect. Doing things like checking my eBay watch list or seeing my previous orders on Ali Express force containers into an infinite authentication loop whereby I have to disable designated site limiting in order for it to work.
EDIT 3: June 14, 2022. This extension is dead now that Mozilla has enabled site partitioning by default in Firefox 101. Great while it lasted but it was klugy with third party cookies and single sign-on, etc. I mean, it'll still be useful to allow multiple sign-ons to the same site, but that's about it.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 16351244 do Firefox, há um anoThis is a great app and works very nicely with how various sites redirect you to their sub domains etc. The only thing I'd like added is
(1) being able to delete cookies and cache for a container group
(2) being able to assign different containers not only for different sub-domains, but different URI's
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 17357883 do Firefox, há um anoAbsolutely necessary extension thanks! The only thing I wish would be to have entire windows automatically opening new tabs in the container of the other tabs of the window
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Tumbleweed, há um anoHaving separate cookies for each container is an absolute godsend!
The thing I really miss is, that you aren't able to set containers in bookmarks, that's why I deducted a star.
On YouTube, I have a container for each of my channels, so I don't have to switch accounts constantly, and each container is saved as a separate bookmark, so I can access that channel easily.
For the time being I installed a separate extension to solve this, but imho, this should definitely be solved in this extension, since this is a very basic/common request I would imagine.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 15866750 do Firefox, há um anoThis add-on is simply game changing! Containers are an essential part of my daily workflow and now this makes it twice as fast!
The one thing holding me back from giving 5 stars is PLEASE ADD AN EXPORT BUTTON 😵 Being able to sort and reorder the containers is REALLY nice but useless if the Firefox settings don't follow it. This means having to recreate the Firefox settings' containers before syncing the extension (which will probably break everything) so an import/export feature would make managing your list of sites much less a headache! 😁😁
Another feature I would like to request: Why not allow star notation for domains? Lots of other plugins allow me to add any google site with *.google.com for example. Includes every service for that domain.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por mtomy, há um anoCool app. The only problem I have is duplication of containers on firefox updates. Not every update though.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 14367940 do Firefox, há um anoIt will open links to other websites into the same container if clicked on. It would be nice to have an option to disable this
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Craig, há um anoThis add-on is pretty great but there are time when it completely removes all my data and I have to basically re-start and re-setup all my containers and say which sites open up where for no reason.
Just happened tonight where my three pinned tabs were all of sudden closed (about 20 seconds after just freshly opening the browser) and my custom containers don't exist anymore.
Could be my own issue where I use Firefox Nightly during the day and sync with Firefox Beta in the evenings so the sync-ing process messes things up but I don't know.
Makes me sad.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 13992999 do Firefox, há um anowould be nicer if you had 2 more options:
1) option to enable/disable "Sort Tabs by Container" within settings with a checkbox or move it somewhere else, where you can't click it by accident. It's more than annoying if around 600 tabs get rearranged when you had them in a specific order …
2) an option to force the current container to inherit and thus override the settings for target tabs during this session only. Use case: online shops have their own container, banks have their own container, thus you can't really pay in an online shop as it switches to bank container and thus loses all important cookies and payment information. Add a tick next to url bar for override during this session and bank and all subsequent redirects would thus get the online shop container but ONLY during this session.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 14075487 do Firefox, há um anoVery good extension for when you have multiple Microsoft accounts. One problem: everytime I sync my containers on a new device it adds the default containers, I have to remove them one at a time.
Ideally, it would be nice to delete the defaults when I sync; at least it would be nice to have the possibility to delete multiple containers at once.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 17277083 do Firefox, há um anoHonestly unclear how to use this ext properly. Seems as though Mozilla VPN client (stand-a-lone app) must be turned on in order for containers to fully function as expected (that is the VPN client I'm using). But the VPN app already encrypts all traffic. If this ext is just to segregate tabs for quick access and set specific endpoints then great job Mozilla. I was more interested in having the web traffic routed through VPN without needing to have the VPN client active. Like if you are gaming on one screen while shopping on another, esp. if the game requires Anti-cheat, having the VPN enabled doesn't work. Maybe its just my understanding of what this is intended for...? pssst... new feature Mozilla :). In any case it works great for keeping tabs organized into buckets, as well as setting individual VPN endpoints for each.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há um anoYou might be able to use a proxy server to do what you want - if you set your shopping container to use a proxy, all your shopping container traffic will go thru that proxy (effectively hiding your IP address from stores & merchants), while your gaming will go thru your regular connection.