- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 15166984 do Firefox, há um mêsI have a container for google search so I can search without a sign-in while remaining signed in to other google services. Use "Limit to designated sites" to stop links opening in that same container. Works perfectly.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Sam, há um mêsIt's a great idea. I love how I am able to "contain" cookies to certain domains. The only issue I have is that some login pages does a lot of redirecting (bing, google, et. al) which this extension doesn't also capture. There is no way to add domains manual or wildcard certain subdomains. It the extension does see it you can't "fix it". The only work around is to turn off "limit to certain domains" but that is a pain to toggle back on and off when you need to login and such.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por dluc, há um mêsIt must be integrated with bookmarks to be really useful. Sometimes it's not about about the domain but about the starting page. E.g. I want to use a "Google" container when starting from page X, and a "Personal" container when starting from page Y - regardless of domain settings, actually overriding those.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 17404988 do Firefox, há um mêsnumerous openid/openid connect workflows get broken by this, cant use google login safely due to the intervention it has when using different google accounts in different containers
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por David Webb, há 2 mesesI've been using the Firefox Multi-Account Containers plug-in for years and have been very happy with it.
The reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of a recent issue I'm having with the "Open this site in your assigned Container?" message that pops up every time I go to an awsapps.com start page. My issue is that I have multiple AWS accounts to work within and I use the containers to allow multiple simultaneous logins.
I don't want this dialog. I haven't found a way to turn it off. I haven't found a way to remove the default container setting for this site. It pops up when I go to the start page and again when I go to the next page on AWS login.
Please give me a way to manage which sites default to which container beyond the non-functional "Remember my decision for this site" checkbox.
I want to get a list of sites per container and be able to remove them.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por jsfrc, há 2 mesesThis is an excellent extension. I don't know why it has been hidden from search within the Mozilla Add-ons site. The only way to find it is to use a search engine.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 14235522 do Firefox, há 2 mesesReally cool extension to separate cookies. It works like a charm. I feel the UX could be improved a little bit. For example, opening tabs of a certain container could be smoother. Maybe one could set up a default container for a certain period of time or something like that.