- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Krzysiu, há 3 mesesPros:
- does what it is supposed to do
- tiny, not bloated
- uses OSM/Leaflet for settings instead Google Maps, so additional + for privacy
- lack of per site settings (my reason of 4 instead 5 stars)
- doesn't give button to turn on/off extension (the only way is via Fx built-in mechanisms)
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por juan riccio, há um anoIt works - more or less - but the extension icon is not shown in the Firefox toolbar. Besides, I'd love it if I could have a per-site location. Some sites I don't want to hide my location from, some I do. It's hard to remember that before visiting the site.
We need more customization!
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Byron, há um anoHit or miss, though I don't think that is the extension's fault. I use a VPN, and that often means that sites display things based on my IP's location, but inappropriate for my actually location. I used the extension to set a fixed location and some sites respect it and others do not. For instance, lowes.com displays the store using the location of my VPN IP address on the other side of the state, and homedepot.com uses the fixed location from the extension. I think you just need to keep in mind that different sites use different techniques to derive your location. In my case, I want the security of a VPN with the convenience of sites knowing roughly, but not exactly, when I am. That does not seem to be 100% possible with this extension, but I'll use it for a while to see if it's good enough.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por jayrv, há um anoDoes not work at all in Firefox V102.0.1. Installs and appears in add-ons extensions list, but no icon to turn it on/off appears on the add-ons bar. Nor does its control icon appear anywhere else.
Icons for all other extensions display OK, this is the only one that can't be found.