- Avaliado em 1 de 5por apiontek, há 9 mesesLike others reported, I found dark mode broken on many websites and tracked it down to this extension imposing some extra CSS. Baffling, please fix or revert!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por uaxpasha, há 9 mesesBroke fonts on sites like steam and google translate. God I hate auto updates.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Medievalman22, há 9 meses(EDIT: Apparently this bug is already fixed)
Used this for a long time but it recently started breaking certain websites. Changes text colour and page zoom for whatever reason.
I'll be using the DDG extension which something similar.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 15189268 do Firefox, há 9 mesessomehow broke text color and font on a bunch of websites. had to disable
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 13761862 do Firefox, há 9 mesesAdded CSS changing font family and font color to random websites totally breaking them...
EDIT: Version 2.3.4 seems to have fixed it (I had to uninstall the extension and then install again).
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por viridiskn, há 9 mesesFonts on numerous websites are broken with latest update, making browsing experience horrible. Have to disable it and give 1 star until fixed, sorry.
Also seems to have slowed down tons of websites that have nothing to do with Facebook.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Daniel, há 9 mesesChanging fonts and colors of webpages... so pages that are darkmode now have dark text on top. Please revert this to an older version
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 16960601 do Firefox, há 9 mesesWith the latest update it changes color of fonts in some webpages
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por JayTee70, há 9 mesesThe update on 09/08/22 changes the font and font size on all pages, regardless of whether or not the page is using the extension. I've had to disable Facebook Containers until they fix this bug.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Kris, há 9 mesesThe most recent update fixed the oopsie in the last update that overrode website fonts which has made some websites unreadable. Back to 5 stars.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 17558270 do Firefox, há 9 mesesEDIT: issue resolved with version 2.3.4.
Same issue since todays (08-09-22) update with content_script.css on many if not all webpages breaking their design.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17428279 do Firefox, há 9 mesesRevert 2.3.3. It breaks colors and font styles globally. Did no one test this change????
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Noitcereon, há 9 mesesIt seems to do a good job, but recently it affected the styling on websites. E.g. dark mode no longer changes text to a brighter color, making them illegible on some sites.
For this reason I have to disable it.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por veeblefetzer, há 9 mesesAs others have started to note, this is adding content_script.css to many pages. Really pi**ing me off.
Edit : Version 2.3.4 now available and corrects the content_script.css injection problem. Thank you.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Adie, há 9 mesesHas just started adding content_script.css to all pages, modifying their appearance.