- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17858329 do Firefox, há 2 mesesIt extremely slowes down browser. Tested on multiple devices
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 12970231 do Firefox, há 3 mesesSince a few times, I can't linked WEB.WHATSAPP.COM from my phone (QRCODE) and in turning off this add-on, it works at last. Please fix this, thank you
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Cianoz, há 3 mesesIt only allow to change intensity of darkness / brightness and contrast. But a webpage with black background and white text remains with black bg and white text. Pretty useless.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17788622 do Firefox, há 3 mesesslows down webpage loading time, very bad user experience on android
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Mr.A, há 4 mesesDoes not auto detect if the website already has a dark mode like it does on Android firefox...
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por arieslawt, há 5 mesesmakes the browser unbearably slow on every single site it's on. sucks bc it's the only dark mode for android
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Nellie, há 5 mesesAs soon as I started using this add-on, the video I was watching on Amazon Prime stopped loading + was much slower loading. It also stopped the subtitle function from working. So, I uninstalled.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Laurel Valentine, há 5 mesesThis was recommended by the browser I just installed on my Android phone.
I tried to read how it works but a picture of a hand holding an iPhone kept popping up.
If that's how the addon works -- darkening my screen by covering the content with an ad for the same software on an operating system I don't use -- no thank you.
Uninstalled it immediately.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por karolbr95, há 5 mesesNot usable after last update on December 25th. The extension has stopped working in the adguard home admin panel and won't start again.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Mach Fiver, há 6 mesesdoesn't work on this site. but certainly slows down my browser a heck of a lot
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Tails, há 7 mesesWhen i downloaded dark reader firefox was slow as fuck and after a couple of day of having it my search engine changed to yahoo and didnt change back until i uninstalled it
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por DeLaPiscina, há 7 mesesI'm using The current Firefox version, 106.0.2 (64-bit). The keyboard shortcut to toggle the extension on and off doesn't work, but didn't work in the previous FF version either. I tried changing the shortcut to different values, but nothing works. Notably, keyboard shortcuts for all my other FF extensions work fine. Having to click twice (three times if the site hasn't been added to the Site list) makes this extension excessively inefficient. I invested a considerable amount of time searching the web for possible fixes to this issue, and couldn't find a solution anywhere. Advise from the developer would be appreciated. Will re-post if this occurs.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Myruu, há 8 mesesLight mode doesn't work. Settings menu appears to be in dark mode only so it's unusable without screenshotting and inverting the colours in gimp and trying to guess where to click.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por slumbergod, há 8 mesesSERIOUS MEMORY LEAK. After a month of my laptop locking up and requiring a forced restart I narrowed it down to being Dark Reader with Sepia cranked up to the maximum setting. There's no doubt this is the most effective extension for forcing websites to "go dark". Unfortunately, it's unusable if it freezes your computer every few hours. UPDATE: tried it again a few months later and still the same problem.