- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Nellie, há um mêsAs soon as I started using this add-on, the video I was watching on Amazon Prime stopped loading + was much slower loading. It also stopped the subtitle function from working. So, I uninstalled.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Laurel Valentine, há um mêsThis was recommended by the browser I just installed on my Android phone.
I tried to read how it works but a picture of a hand holding an iPhone kept popping up.
If that's how the addon works -- darkening my screen by covering the content with an ad for the same software on an operating system I don't use -- no thank you.
Uninstalled it immediately.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Tails, há 3 mesesWhen i downloaded dark reader firefox was slow as fuck and after a couple of day of having it my search engine changed to yahoo and didnt change back until i uninstalled it
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por DeLaPiscina, há 3 mesesI'm using The current Firefox version, 106.0.2 (64-bit). The keyboard shortcut to toggle the extension on and off doesn't work, but didn't work in the previous FF version either. I tried changing the shortcut to different values, but nothing works. Notably, keyboard shortcuts for all my other FF extensions work fine. Having to click twice (three times if the site hasn't been added to the Site list) makes this extension excessively inefficient. I invested a considerable amount of time searching the web for possible fixes to this issue, and couldn't find a solution anywhere. Advise from the developer would be appreciated. Will re-post if this occurs.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Myruu, há 4 mesesLight mode doesn't work. Settings menu appears to be in dark mode only so it's unusable without screenshotting and inverting the colours in gimp and trying to guess where to click.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por slumbergod, há 5 mesesSERIOUS MEMORY LEAK. After a month of my laptop locking up and requiring a forced restart I narrowed it down to being Dark Reader with Sepia cranked up to the maximum setting. There's no doubt this is the most effective extension for forcing websites to "go dark". Unfortunately, it's unusable if it freezes your computer every few hours. UPDATE: tried it again a few months later and still the same problem.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Burndaddy, há 7 mesesUnusable. Brings PC to a crawl. Keep getting notifications that this addon is to blame. Have Uninstalled. Love dark theme, but not worth the huge hit to performance. Luckily more sites are including dark themes, hopefully making this addon obsolete.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Muralidhar, há 7 mesesPlease never install this. It enables dark mode (that too partially such that sites are unreadable). And this mode does not even go away when I disable dark mode or even on removing this add on and restarting firefox. The single worst add on I have ever installed.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por hn0, há 8 mesesthere is no way to save website exceptions when reinstalling! i had to reinstall firefox and all of my website exceptions are gone, over 50 sites! 1 star, include a way to export sites...