- Ocena: 2/5Autor: seraph724, 3 miesiące temuI saw this highly recommended on a few web sites but it didn't work for me. It wouldn't let me log into my grocery store to order groceries which isn't exactly something I can just forego. I tried to add the store site as a trusted site but still no luck. The only way I could login was to disable this extension. It was this app or food. I chose food.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Daniel, 4 miesiące temuBug, after rightclick on any website and click on "block element", a red warning mouse-icon appears first instead of directly the "selection" icon that is expected to appear, with red boxes moving when moving mouse. (first, with red warning icon, no red box moves. This is a very very counterintuitive user-experience)
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 16155335, 6 miesięcy temuWay over zealous. It blocks entry to client portals.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 17650736, 7 miesięcy temu最新バージョン 1.45.0にバグあり
バージョン 1.44.4からバージョン 1.45.0にアップデートしたところYahoo!JAPANの広告が一部復活し、MyFilterに何度追加してもブロックできなくなったため、削除してバージョン 1.44.4に戻して使用中。問題なく機能しています。このアドオンの自動更新の停止を推奨。バージョン1.45.0の次のバージョンに期待。
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Yeko, 7 miesięcy temuUsed to be great but degraded to useless. When I began to use it years ago it worked and actually blocked elements. Now, I block an element, but it comes back. I re-block it, and it comes back. I reload the page, and it is gone... until I re-visit the page by normal browsing, and the element appears again. And I am specifically not talking about elements with randomly-generated name/ID tags! I am talking about the exact same element with the same ID.
This addon has become infuriating: it does not block that which I want blocked but it blocks that I want to not be blocked. It is an unmanageable mess now. I have to turn it off completely on Monster, LinkedIn, and a growing list of sites because it completely breaks them, without any blocking set up for them.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Ben, 7 miesięcy temuI've been using this a long time and it worked great....well maybe. Maybe it was causing my issues I had with FF. But one thing that continued to get worse, it won't let you turn it off. Not without a battle. You turn it off and it will turn itself back on. When it first started it would only take like twice to get it off, but now it took a good 10-15 tries to get it to stay off. I'm about to say goodbye this add-on.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 14783707, 9 miesięcy temuuBlock Origin works, but when I watch videos on YouTube they keep loading, I deactivate the blocker and the videos are seen again, I only have this inconvenience with Mozilla, since with the other browsers such as Opera, Brave and Chrome it works correctly.
I hope they can solve it soon, greetings.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 17419782, 10 miesięcy temuIt is strange i hide video on You-tube, yet this ext. blocks me from telling me why? i wanna tell them cause they keep repeating Video in list. TY
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Angry Bird, rok temuAfter the newest update (15 june 22) Ublock doesn't work on all sites, it was working before plus in some movies I see now ads (not yt) looks like is an firefox own problem the same settings with ublock origin on opera works perfect. i am thinking its time to change the browser!
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 13435496, rok temuit's easy to be detected, AdGuard may perform better than this one
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 16233610, rok temuExcellent extension, but problems with GMail, started late Feb/22.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: SomeUser, 2 lata temuIncreasingly ineffective, especially in terms of blocking Google ads.