- Ocena: 1/5Autor: User54, 5 dni temuVery Unfriendly Dev. There are multiple issues with ublock, performance loss, sites not loading, showing page from different tab, strange behaviour overall, if a site is blocked i cant see what list has caused the issue.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17887631, miesiąc temu1 may 2023: Until a couple of days ago it worked fine. Now it is stopping facebook from loading the most recent entries on my groups page. When I disable it facebook works fine.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Smjn, 2 miesiące temuWas causing consistent performance issues with Firefox for some reason
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Yvda, 2 miesiące temuWerkt niet in Facebook. Ik zie overal heel veel gesponsorde links en dat kon ik uitschakelen met adblockerplus. Ublock laat veel meer door.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: xisow27514, 3 miesiące temuUnfortunately 1.47.0 is totally broken on android firefox :-(
Had to revert to 1.46.0 and disable auto addon updates in firefox via about:config and extensions.update.enabled to false.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 5974554, 4 miesiące temuThere was no way for me to whitelist sites on my own! There were no "save" features once I entered the sites.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17748089, 4 miesiące temuUsed to work great, but with the 2023 new year, about half of the websites I need to log in to I can't until I disable ublock. Have tried fresh installs and removing some default filters that are included and still no success. The final straw was being unable to disable the ublock popup blocker. The button activates and deactivates, but it still blocks popups. Again, disabling ublock fixes it. At this point, I have to recommend against using ublock until they come out with some updates.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: edenflare, 5 miesięcy temuNeeds updating or something doesn't block ads on Amazon prime free with ads, I pay them every year for prime and order loads of items, least they can do is give me 100% free old TV shows made a decade and more ago.
Thought this might block those ads but doesn't.