- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 16702143, 2 lata temuIt works great for a long time, but the last update seems to break the bookmark saving mechanism, mess up some bookmarks and put them into the 'default' folder.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Chris, 2 lata temuI exported my bookmarks and imported them back in and this extension breaks how the bookmarks are saved. They do not go back into their folders they were in before. I disabled the extension and re-imported my bookmarks and they were all put back in their correct folders. The extension did work for a mighty long time before this. I hope it is just a temporary problem.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 15070452, 2 lata temuImpossible d'ajouter des favoris manuellement dans les dossier. Donc AddOn inutilisable.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: segmentality, 3 lata temuNeeds some more work. Despite having this extension set to add new bookmarks to the top of a folder's list, it most often adds them to the bottom.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: OUBRECHT.com, 4 lata temuIt works good for clasic url, but I can not use url "chrome://browser/content/places/bookmarksSidebar.xul" for new tab. This addon need url with http or https on start of string.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 4 lata temuThank you for your review! I have just released a new version (2.10.0) that adds support for "chrome://" URLs for the quick bookmarking icon.
Additionally, the URLs starting with "file:", "about:" and "moz-extension:" are also supported on top of the classic "http:" and "https:".
Please note the update may take a bit of time to be available to everyone.
If you want to report another issue or request a new feature, please feel welcome to do so on GitHub at https://github.com/teddy-gustiaux/default-bookmark-folder/issues.
The Mozilla Add-Ons website only allows me to respond once to a review, so it is not the ideal place for a conversation. :)