- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 10911376, miesiąc temuWhen dragging a tab into the bookmarks menu, dropping it on a folder, or in a folder flyout, results in the new bookmark being put on the bottom of the bookmarks menu instead. This occurs in every version beyond 2.13.0, which I haven't been able to update from due to this regression.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Harry038493, 2 lata temuGreat Addon. But as already mentioned by other users: Please let Drag n Drop work as expected, i.e. not moving bookmarks to the default bookmark folder but to the destination folder the selected bookmarks are dropped to.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: _npfox, 3 lata temuThis is the sort of clever UI design that should be in firefox already. Really improves a workflow involving bookmarking.
I used to have the problem that it would place a bookmark in the default folder when using another bookmarking extension (like QuickBookmarkHere), but since this extension can now bookmark to another folder through searching or right-clicking in a folder, it replaced the functionality of two of my other bookmarking extensions, and the problem therefore solved itself.
I read in the reviews that dragging a tab to bookmarks will still save it to the default folder, but I don't use that anyway.
So, in conclusion: great work, thanks a lot!
EDIT: I noticed the addon has been saving my bookmarks to the default folder when I used the "bookmark to" feature. So I now have dozens of bookmarks that were wrongly filed. This isn't such a problem by itself, but it's perhaps more problematic to notice that the addon just can't be completely counted on.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Ugur, 4 lata temuTrying desperately to use "Bookmark to folder" via shortcut `Shift + Opt + M`. It opens a menu with a search field saying "Search folders...". Headline: "Quick bookmarking to folder". I enter a folder name, select it with my mouse. Menu disappears. Bookmark is set. But then, when I look into the folder I selected, I don't see the bookmark. Searching the bookmark, I see it in a totally different folder. - What am I missing?!
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 14049798, 6 lat temuThis breaks the default star function and prompts for location each time instead of just using a default. There are now 3 icons all with the same bookmarking function taking up space in the address bar. This extension is Mozilla's answer to the problem though so thanks for trying to fix it.