- Autor: Harry038493, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 3/5Great Addon. But as already mentioned by other users: Please let Drag n Drop work as expected, i.e. not moving bookmarks to the default bookmark folder but to the destination folder the selected bookmarks are dropped to.
- Autor: Anisotropy, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5I can't create Bookmarks from URL entry field by dragging and dropping lint to a bookmarks panel. The bookmarks instead are put to the end of bookmarks panel or to the end of folder. This problem is over a year old
- Autor: _npfox, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 3/5This is the sort of clever UI design that should be in firefox already. Really improves a workflow involving bookmarking.
I used to have the problem that it would place a bookmark in the default folder when using another bookmarking extension (like QuickBookmarkHere), but since this extension can now bookmark to another folder through searching or right-clicking in a folder, it replaced the functionality of two of my other bookmarking extensions, and the problem therefore solved itself.
I read in the reviews that dragging a tab to bookmarks will still save it to the default folder, but I don't use that anyway.
So, in conclusion: great work, thanks a lot!
EDIT: I noticed the addon has been saving my bookmarks to the default folder when I used the "bookmark to" feature. So I now have dozens of bookmarks that were wrongly filed. This isn't such a problem by itself, but it's perhaps more problematic to notice that the addon just can't be completely counted on.
- Autor: Firefox user 16773157, 6 miesięcy temuOcena: 1/5Plugin doesn't work well with restoring bookmark backups or importing bookmarks from a file. Every single of my 2000+ bookmarks now sits in a single folder, which I have set as default.
It seems that there are also issues with syncing too. So while I have fixed this issue on one computer manually (partially by disabling the plugin and restoring an old backup). Yet after syncing bookmarks to my second computer, I now have the same problem on my second computer! Although I have properly synced the "fixed" set of bookmarks from the first computer. Yet somehow this plugin thinks that all of my "fixed" bookmarks are "new" and thus places them in the same single default directory.
As per description of this plugin, it should not interfere with sync. But it seems it does.
- Autor: Firefox user 16702143, 7 miesięcy temuOcena: 2/5It works great for a long time, but the last update seems to break the bookmark saving mechanism, mess up some bookmarks and put them into the 'default' folder.
- Autor: Firefox user 12372803, 7 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/5This is a really good addon, with quick bookmark option. Since a few weeks I have one problem, the option is deactived, but my bookmarks sort themselfs on the last place. This is not good, because I don't see my important bookmarks, if they sort themselfs so far back. I have to delete this addon, till this problem is solved. I am really sorry, because it is a great tool. Please look into this. This has worked before.
- Autor: Chris, 7 miesięcy temuOcena: 2/5I exported my bookmarks and imported them back in and this extension breaks how the bookmarks are saved. They do not go back into their folders they were in before. I disabled the extension and re-imported my bookmarks and they were all put back in their correct folders. The extension did work for a mighty long time before this. I hope it is just a temporary problem.