- Autor: sabuncu, 2 lata temuOcena: 5/5The white star inside the red circle is incredibly useful. If possible, you should put in an option to remove the built-in Firefox bookmark star altogether. Thanks.
- Autor: Thomas James "Tom" Seymour, 2 lata temuOcena: 5/5I'm glad there will be a new feature where I can tell the extension to automatically group bookmarks from a certain website into a folder within the next 365 days!
- Autor: Firefox user 12586264, 2 lata temuOcena: 5/5Thank you!! The wrongheaded change to the longstanding (back to the original Netscape versions) behavior of defaulting bookmarks to the Bookmarks menu has been driving me nuts, but sure enough, the bugs I found about this were marked WONTFIX/INVALID. Since the crappy WebExtension framework normally doesn't allow fixing of browser UI issues the way the classic framework did, I figured it wouldn't even be possible for someone to fix this with an add-on, so I was very pleasantly surprised to discover Default Bookmark Folder, and to find that it works great to revert this latest Mozilla UI regression.
I also love that this add-on restores sanity to the new bookmark confirmation dialogue, where the buttons are now back to the original "Done" and "Cancel". The change in Firefox to say "Page Bookmarked" in the confirmation dialogue, with options of "Done" and "Remove Bookmark" flew in the face of decades upon decades of GUI convention, and never ceased to irritate me. Strangely, though, in Tor Browser this UI fix doesn't appear to work (everything else appears to).
Aside from that Tor Browser quirk, my only negative feedback is that the text in the add-on description "This feature only affect [sic — should be 'affects'] bookmarks added through the built-in Firefox bookmark icon or shortcut (Ctrl+D), or through the context menu" is incorrect, as is the corresponding text on the add-on's options page. I was quite bummed to read that this add-on wouldn't work with the way I've always bookmarked things, using the "Bookmark This Page" command in the Bookmarks menu (yes, modern Firefox's irritating default hiding of the menubar can still be reversed by right-clicking in the empty space of the tab bar and checkmarking "Menu Bar"). However, I'm happy to report that Default Bookmark Folder applies to bookmarks created the old-fashioned way as well. Hopefully you can fix that wording.
- Autor: Cory Michael McKenna, 2 lata temuOcena: 5/5Good time saver since I use the Bookmark tool bar as a temporary spot to save searches for later browsing rather than keeping more and more tabs open!!!
- Autor: Firefox user 12055580, 2 lata temuOcena: 5/5Perfect for hwat it does!
Been making the transition from forefox ESR to Quantum and looking for solutions to previous addons such as Tab Mix Plus and Firegestures.
I have to cleverly use a combination to of both Foxy Gestures and Gesturefy at the same time to get a similar mouse gestures effectiveness as Firegestures.
I used this Default Bookmark Folder to use a mouse gesture shortcut to save a bookmark directly to "bookmarks toolbar" location as Foxy Gestures only had the option to save bookmark to "other bookmarks".