- Autor: leminsc8, rok temuOcena: 5/5love it!
wait for this a long time!
so many usefull options.
wish: icon collor wants be same like firefox-bookmark-icon collor blue and grey optional icons. Another wish pleas give a quicksearch option to finde a main folder by option-tab
- Autor: Gary, rok temuOcena: 5/5Headline:
It works on FF 69!
crude summary of functionality - 2 main functions/areas:
- control default folder when using 'normal' FF bookmarking i.e. star in URL bar or CTRL+D
- control default folder (and some other bits of bobs) when using the extension's "quick bookmarking" system
For both, you can pick last used folder or any specific folder or FF's default (which ridiculously is "other bookmarks").
You set defaults, etc, in the extension's options.
I personally couldn't find a use for the the quick bookmarking system (ALT+SHIFT+D), though it does have a nice filtering system (using the extension's toolbar icon), where you just type the bookmark folder name (rather than having to pick it from a drop down).
summary (for me):
- allows me to choose the default bookmark folder for my favourites (when mozilla decided that was unnecessary functionality for users grrrr).
- Autor: Unvir, rok temuOcena: 5/5Could you add support for choosing sub-folder? For example,, I have two folders named the same but with different parents. "folder A, subfolder X", and "folder B, subfolder X"
- Autor: Firefox user 15123074, rok temuOcena: 5/5Amin,,,, I like and will love Mozilla's programs, and if this is a sin, ,,! I am the greatest guilty in this world, and I live in a country that includes US sanctions,? Sometimes I ask myself, but science waits for the kingdom of command, like love, which does not ask you why this person is, and why, this is the reason why, 🍒 Anyway, it's not fair that each of us add a piece of charcoal to it, ... ..? .... because it goes all these words ,,,,!?
- Autor: Anil, rok temuOcena: 4/5Looks useful. Would love to see option to add to few recently used bookmark folders & another option to go to a quick menu where all the folders are listed, for users having a large collection of bookmarks. Thanks