- Waardering: 3 van 5door Cyberknight, één maand geledenGood interface, allowing changing the colours. Unfortunately, it doesn't work on some Pages, in some sites. Other similar tools does work on those same Pages, so it's a limitation of the extension (I didn't even wanted to save the highlights, all I really needed was marking for studying...)
- Waardering: 4 van 5door micman, één maand geledenGood! Like other users, it is for me the best addon of his kind that I have found. A technical note: I use firefox and/or floorp. If I set "Preferences/Design/Manage Colors/Override the colors specified by the page with your selection above/Always", Textmaker doesn't work. It took me longtime to figure it out.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Joao, één maand geledenNot reliable. My highlights and notes disappeared after refreshing the page. I think the issue was related with multiple pages having the same title, although different file names. I'm working with local HTML files.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13881833, één maand geledenAlthough Text Marker functions well, it has a conflict with Google Docs and Google Sheets that causes computer memory to saturate, leading to either the computer locking up (usually) or FireFox crashing.
Text Marker as the cause was hard to track down (trial and error with the extensions I use).
SYMPTOMS: My computer has 16 gb of RAM, and typically is running with 8 or 9 gb free memory. As soon as I load one of the Google workspaces I start getting pops saying (initially) trying to connect, and then repeatedly "reconnecting". The "memory commit" (observed with ProcessExplorer) quickly runs up from a few gigbytes up over 30 GB, and I've seen as much as 36 GB at the crash point. Meanwhile, the free memory runs down to a few thousand MB (MB!) and eventually to only 92 MB.
I have isolated this problem to Text Marker as the cause. I get a similar problem when doing lots of scolling through statutes, for example here: https://www.akleg.gov/basis/statutes.asp#43.55.020
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Jean, 6 maanden geledenEverything is fine with the extension but there is a problem where the color of the letters is not visible when adding a note on pages with a dark theme.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Woodword, 9 maanden geleden感谢作者继续维护这一插件，这是继Wired-Marker后最好用的网页注释插件
Thanks for continuing maintaining this add-on, which is the best page annotation add-on after discontinued Wired-Marker
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17501884, één jaar geledenとても使いやすく、見た目もよくできている。
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Tim, één jaar geledenGood, very useful idea, sadly not well developped, for example on pages with expandable content, markings are not restored (the "page can change" function does not help).
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Jun Aruga, één jaar geledenSo far the best marker and highlighter app on Firefox. I tested "Highlighter + Notes", "Textmarker Go" plugins too. The UI is great. When a text is selected by mouse, the color list is popped out to select a color. The highlight text info is saved when revising a website.