- Waardering: 4 van 5door Thiago Tassinari, 5 jaar geledenBom dia, acabei de usar a ferramenta no modo manual para testar as funcionalidades e achei tudo muito fácil e prática de usar, além de ter muitas opção de personalização para as pages web do Firefox. Contudo, senti desconforto na hora de não podoer finalizar minha page Notes apertando "Enter" e sim apertando com o mouse em "Save". Vocês poderia fazer mais algumas pesquisas para verificar qual a melhor decisão para aplicabilidade e adicionar mais velocidade no momento de encerrar uma note Page.
Uma outra sugestão boa seria adicionar atalhos para alguns botões que estejam a disposição no teclado, leio muito e fica difícil de fazer um makeup da page e ficar focado o tempo todo na leitura.
Obrigado pelo software, ajudará muito a me organizar com o Browser, os outros estavam me deixando louco, o melhor atualmente é o Mozilla Firefox.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Charlot, 5 jaar geledenI love it, but sometimes it does'nt keep my markings...Hi Charlot, unfortunately it's impossible to achieve a restoration rate of 100% on live pages, because Texmarker has to indirectly find the correct text passages after reload. The most common reasons for a failure are the page's content having changed since your last visit or the a script is rendering content after the page has fully loaded. For the latter you can just try the retry button in Textmarker's sidebar.
The only way to assure a reliable restoration of your highlights is to save the corresponding page - i.e. locally or using a service such as Pocket - and combine it with activating saving for immutable pages under Settings > History.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Cool Franz, 5 jaar geledenCrazy resource consumption.
If you use many tabs, please DO NOT INSTALL, or your Firefox will freeze and it will be really hard to remove the extension.
@Developers: no, my computer is not slow (like you replied to another user). You should learn how to optimize your code instead of blaming users that complain about it.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13095960, 5 jaar geledenCould you please add "create folder" function to help users better sort out saved history? Also, could you please let users set and change local directory for saved history? If possible, please refer to an outdated add-on called Wired-Marker. Thank you for your work!Hello,
Feature requests via e-mail or GitHub only please;) See also the remark on the main page (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/textmarkerpro/) right under "About this extension".
@folder: The history works with tags (instead of folders). You can add tags to each history entry and filter your entries by tag names; this has the same effect as opening a folder - instead of putting your entries in folder "someFolderName" just add the tag "someFolderName" to those entries.
@local directory /
@ref to Wired-Marker:
I'm not sure I understood what you mean. Please follow the feature-request-procedure mentioned above. E-mail is fine, but opening an issue on GitHub lets other users participate as well.
Best wishes, underflyingbirches
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Irwan, 5 jaar geledenvery good and promising.
is or will there be any sharing feature for Textmarker?Hi Irwan,
a sharing option is on the todo list. Can you open an issue on GitHub or alternatively contact me via e-mail? It would be helpful to discuss with the users what and how exactly they would like to share. Sharing via e-mail would be text-only (no markup), since there is no remote server behind Textmarker.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14647009, 5 jaar geledenThanks to thoughtful people like this developer, I can get the idea "it would be nice to be able to highlight this," do a quick Google search and bam, there's a free extension with more features than I even need. Thanks!
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Larry, 5 jaar geledenSpent days highlighting my notes for the upcoming finals only to find out it didn't save ANY of the highlights. There is no save button so one would assume it got saved automatically, apparently it doesn't.
EDIT: After enabling an option to save automatically it worked.Hi Larry,
I recommend to test after your first highlights if they got saved.
Saving highlights works for thousands of users. Why it doesn't work for you can have tons of reasons (i.e. wrong OS, wrong usage or simply that you did highlights on a page that constantly changes its content). Therefore I also recommend to read the instructions first and in case of problems ask the developer for help (per email or by opening an issue on GitHub).
EDIT :-) Also keep in mind that Textmarker might not be able to restore your highlights in case the corresponsing page's content changes before your next visit. Address for issues/bugs/feature requests: https://github.com/ufb/Textmarker/issues