- door Firefox-gebruiker 16096579, één maand geledenWaardering: 4 van 5The add-on is great and overall it works very well. You can customize the speech speed and pitch, stop, and rewind it. That said, it does have an issue on some linux distributions where it crashes the pulseaudio driver (but not all). It's not clear why this happens, but when it does the driver has to be restarted and then the plugin doesn't work again until a reboot. It's a bit of a niche problem so I only took off one star for it. That said, I put in a bug report for it and have heard nothing back from the dev despite a patch being released after my bug report.
- door Abstract, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Top TTS reader imo. Amazon voices are now great. Couple problems I've encountered are inability to edit shortcuts (though there's a page for that) and no speed control on the fly. I would also appreciate text highlighting to be more precise. It's hard to find what you're looking for when the whole paragraph is highlighted.
- door Christal, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Good Add-on. The voices sound good. I would like the option for the pop-up window to be a bit larger. It's still quite small when enlarging. Actually, it would be even better is the reading was directly on the page with more visual aids, for better readability.
- door uniquew, 9 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Thanks for your extension Read Aloud, very useful and good voice. and without spying.
Enable the change of the speed of speaking faster or slower, inside the window while reading, Up to 4x.
- door PH, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Just started to use; will update my review over the time.
Generally it reads most English mechanically correct... could be better.
Areas for improvement:
1. with livelier intonation.
2. The currency sign "¥" is not just for Japanese Yen, but also Chinese RMB... you know?
3. UI does not function properly on the flight: it does not switch voice promptly.
4. "Pause" and "Stop" buttons do not work... I have to terminate all browser sessions, not just the webpage it works on.