- door Firefox-gebruiker 13556289, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Good when it works, which is not often.
Can't go a single day without google's voices breaking and requesting to "grant permission/admission" from google's TTS page.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 12894583, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Continuamente se corta la lectura, aparte que sobrecarga mucho el procesador. Es mejor tener un TTS aparte, copiar y pegar porque te hace perder el tiempo.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15629978, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Used to work great. But when i finally switched to windows 10 (from win7) at the end of last year. The pause button stopped working. Also, I used to be able to double click a sentence (in the popup window) and it would start to read from that sentence. Now that too doesn't work. It will highlight the text i double click, but continue to read like nothing happened.
If this start working like it used to, its worth ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (but at the moment, 2 stars is the best i can give)
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14436816, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Cannot use this extension to read a text file from computer. I am getting this error message
"You need to grant Read Aloud access to file URLs in extension settings". But there is not such option available.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14374350, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Intonation is unsophisticated. There is some kind of blowing noise, as if someone was speaking too close to a microphone, that is distracting and sometimes makes the speech unclear.