- Waardering: 2 van 5door zero, 3 dagen geledenthe voice was really hard to listen to, it was almost comical. i tried out many of the voices and all of the quality was way more difficult to understand than siri (as a point of reference).
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17089362, 5 dagen geledenThis used to work okay now it sounds so robotic and distorted it's unusable!! It speaks everything 2x as fast as before and you can't understand a single word it's saying! IT'S BROKEN! uninstalled
- Waardering: 5 van 5door zebra, 8 dagen geledenIt is one of the best ad ons I have ever used. It really makes those long articles quite easy to get through and it even has a way to speed up each article.
A definite time saver
- Waardering: 1 van 5door MM13, 10 dagen geledenIrritable, terrible, insufferable... I cannot concentrate when the robot rapes my ear with its artificial, hacky voice. Whoever programed this extension needs a little water boarding.
Now being somewhat series... Firefox,, you are a tech company, right? act like one! We have AI that is indistinguishable from human voice almost. GET WITH IT! NO EXCUSES
- Waardering: 3 van 5door whitevamp, 17 dagen geledenseams to be a decent app, except it will not load the extra MS voices I have installed through accessibility > narrator will only load the default 4 voice packs, the default 4 voice packs suck, thats built into winblows. would like to see it pick up these extra voice packs.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Oleg, 19 dagen geledenOnce started, the app is impossible to control or stop, the only way is to disable it and re-enable it or to stop Firefox. Changing the voice doesn't change the voice, it's very difficult to operate for someone who isn't used to constantly adjusting options.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Ranee C, één maand geledenWorks great to speed up reading of homework and long winded reading assignments for class. If you can stand the fake voice. It works best if you select a little bit of text at a time. It has a habit of repeating pages frequently. You can not select all then have it read back all. it will get confused or max out at the allowed character limit for reading back. I honestly wish there were more options out there. Over the years it was difficult to find stuff like this. I was allowed to use a text to speech program in school but it was the approved ones. Now a days due to visually impaired people it is required by dshs law to have it on your computer. I am glad more options are out there than there use to be. Speech to text programs are awesome. My typing speed is so slow these programs have increased my productivity. These are pretty reasonable requests to request for.