Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15902071, 2 maanden geleden
This is game changer and not the reason I stay with Firefox. However, when question of Brave comes up, with all that they do, although they are building off chromium code so maybe it is a function that cannot be implemented ( I think it can be but not sure if maybe some limitations that would make it not as effective as what Mozilla can do with having their own engine for their browser ). I am with Firefox regardless. 65% Firefox, 25% Brave, and 10% Chrome, last one to sandbox off google and microsoft from touching other browsers but all it gets are those two companies plus yahoo.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Twentydragon, één dag geledenWorks very well, until you need to temporarily disable it in order to troubleshoot a site's functionality. Disabling and re-enabling Containers causes ALL of your custom containers to be wiped, and you need to rebuild them all from scratch.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Nei, 8 dagen geledenLa verdad me encanta, ahora que he visto que puedo ocultar las pestañas pertenecientes a un contenedor con unos pocos clicks se ha vuelto imprescendible
Antes usaba otras aplicaciones pero con esto se ha vuelto super usable y comodo
Faltaría poder hacerlas grupos y que fuera más accesible tal y como hace edge
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17031629, 12 dagen geledenThis had been wonderful but for the past few days it keeps adding dozens of new containers without me doing anything.
I delete all the containers that I didn't create but they will just reappear. Sometimes it's seconds later, some times it can be an hour but inevitably they do just appear again without going anywhere near.
Shuch a shame.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Rômmulo Pëixoto, 12 dagen geledenMy system crashed for lack of memory, and I had to force Firefox to restart. With this procedure, one of the containers I created, lost all the history of the tabs open in it!
That way it got worse than before, when it was possible to recover a lost session with all previously opened tabs, directly on the side panel of the browser.
But the worst, is that each container when opened, recharges at once all the tabs saved in it, so only worsens for those who want to optimize the use of memory.
Brazilian Pt: Meu sistema travou por falta de memória, e eu precisei forçar o Firefox a reiniciar. Com esse procedimento, um dos conteiners que criei, perdeu todo o histórico das guias abertas nele!
Dessa forma ficou pior do que antes, em que era possível recuperar uma sessão perdida com todas as abas abertas anteriormente, diretamente no painel lateral do navegador.
Porém o pior mesmo, é que cada container ao ser aberto, recarrega de uma só vez todas as abas salvas nele, então só piora para quem deseja otimizar o uso da memória.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door SED954, 14 dagen geledenIncredibly impressive. So awesome it has built in support for different proxy settings per container as well as the option to use the fiefox vpn per container.