- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17500049, 20 dagen geledenI need to whitelist a domain to share between several counters and several Firefox/Chrome profiles.
Although I can export and import the whitelist, it would be too much work on many computers. I would like to have the whitelist on my own url (e.g. https://www.example.com/my-whitelist.txt) so I can manage it in one place.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14101391, 5 maanden geledenAbsolutely love this, except, it keeps breaking everything. "Secure connection failed" "Problem loading page" -- I'd fix it in the settings, but don't know how so I had to uninstall it. :((
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Marooned, 6 maanden geledenIf it's working then it's fine. The problem starts when we need to add some exceptions. Recently one of my fav pages (filmweb.pl) stopped working properly and I need to find out which exactly blocked item is causing that without disabling whole ad blocking on that site and it's impossible to do so I have to pick: not working page or page bloated with extreme annoying ads everywhere.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door hal, 6 maanden geledenTechnically, it blocks all ads, but the problem is it doesn't actually skip them. Whenever I use Spotify, this adblocker silences the ads, but makes them unskippable and I have to reload the page to continue usage. I don't get this problem on any other site, however.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15088835, 7 maanden geledenIt's pretty good, but some elements it won't let me select. Also if I block a small element and it's one of those that disables the whole site when you block it, there's no way I see to undo that. So from there I either have to disable the extension for that site, or uninstall and reinstall it. That's annoying and inconvenient. The "custom rules" and "white list", I don't know how to use it, and it looks like something I'd rather not have to learn. The claim is that "ALL ads" are removed... "No acceptable ads"..."No whitelisted advertisers allowed". That's not the way it really works.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Dexter, 9 maanden geledenSometimes, adblocker blocks parts of pages that are not advertisements, and there is no way to change that ourselves. And sometimes it doesn't work at all.