- door Texas7412, 17 dagen geledenWaardering: 2 van 5it doesn't block annoying ads, i visited a few websites for videos, one being youtube and ads are still there. on the side as well as before the videos start. the side ads i have to use the element blocker to get rid of them, after refreshing the page they come back...
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15429296, één maand geledenWaardering: 2 van 5How do I get rid of the popup on my screen with the tracker list - annoying to have it right on the screen, when the information is already in the menu icon.
- door Champu, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Currently it's not working at all in firefox developer edition, i use this extension on edge and it blocks everything but on firefox it just won't block a single add in youtube or other sides, it marks "ads blocked 0"
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13476815, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5The only problem is that it makes some important sites not work or leave stuff out. I can't use it for my bank, for one. It blocks recent transactions. And posted, open videos on FB won't work. They start but then spin without advancing.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14395955, 7 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Good at deleting ads, but seems to mess with sites too much. e.g. on gumtree.com or github.com, necessary functionality would stop working (like login links) until I disabled it.
- door ANARCHIST-X, 8 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5It literally just stopped working & blocking any ads at all! My P.O.S. computer crashed & rebooted & after that, it isn't blocking ads! Uninstalled addon, & re DL'd it, & reinstalled it, & it's STILL not blocking ANY ads at all! WITMFH?! :( & I have to note, that I have been using this addon for several yrs now, & this has never happened before now! Please patch & update!?
- door B, 9 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5It says you completely remove ALL ads. What about full-page pop-ups that are ads? Not doing so hot at those. And if my last one weren't completely preventing new windows and new tabs from opening all the sudden, I'd have already removed this add-on and went back to the other. I don't want to have to play hide-n-seek with all the "elements" of a webpage to block them all so the ad pop-ups will stop. Disappointing.
- door Jason, 9 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5instead of sites havnig ads on them you will periodically get it opening a tab to advertise itself and ask for donations, or pop up a bubble asking you to rate it, so i gave in and rated it
switching to another ad blocker this one has been kind of annoying