- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14255392, 18 dagen geledenHow is this extension recommended? it's a scam and malware!
The extension details say 0 ads blocked, and is NOT free.
The extension claims to be free, but unbeknownst to me it installed an "adblocker" program onto my PC which is now requiring a paid subscription. How is this allowed to install a program onto my PC without my permission?
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Homuncula.art, 2 maanden geleden- Spammy extension
- Stupid questions
- Forces users to rate
- It blocks a lot of things that aren't advertising at all.
- It doesn't block ads on non-serious sites
- On serious sites, it blocks standard functionality
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Fred, 2 maanden geledenOnce this program is installed, no matter if you temporarily disable this app for a website, you cannot log onto them - you get the statement "Access Denied." And the problem seems to be getting worse. I'm going to have to remove this app from my computer.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Korhoender, 3 maanden geledenhands away from adBlocker Ultimate,
a compnay what block ads LOL
But these moroons, send you 4 Popup commercials every day buy this buy that, download this download that. They spam unwanted people via Pops advertising. Had loved this mafia company