- door Firefox-gebruiker 15038809, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5I have started using this for a week or so and I realized that it is unnecessarily blocking the live feeds of one of my sites (Sonyliv.com). I was unable to play any live shows on it.
Also, I had to trigger the "Disable adblock on this site" button every time I logged in that site.
It has also been interfering with my Hotstar site as the site stopped remembering my watched history. Uninstalling it fixed the issue.
- door Kiloh, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Noticed from last update that I now can't play news video's unless I disable AdBlocker. Doesn't matter what I try in the settings it won't allow them to play. Very frustrating.
- door Topelope , één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5I just added this addon to Firefox and tried it out on FB and nada, blocked zero adds. Refreshed page, closed and reopened FF and the same result. Nothing. It will block elements readily but adds were still profuse.
- door irateaddons, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Does not block all ads.
ffmovies opens pop up ads automatically when clicking a movie, something Ublock Origin has no problem blocking automatically.
Some sites have inappropriately sized blank white spaces from where the ad was.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15346125, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5When it works, it works. Unfortunately it's missing crucial features, like
- undoing latest blocking action.
- listing ALL manually added filters (only shows a few dozen and then the list cuts off).
- search function for "Add Your Own Filters" in order to remove an item from the list you accidentally blocked, which means you need to completely reset the addon and start from the very beginning.
- keeps redownloading foreign language filters that I've disabled AND deleted. It's annoying.
- the Adblocker menu stays open when you click "Block Element" (whereas it should disappear automatically), and blocking box is often hindered by the annoying Selection Mode popup.
I've reported these before to the support email but was ignored. Doesn't really encourage me to donate when maker is oblivious to feedback.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15191952, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5It blocks ads and is unobtrusive, but when enabled, there is a very noticeable and distracting flicker when loading different views in a website...
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13184916, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Eliminates probably 85% of ads. THat's great. It also blasted me with a huge popup asking for a review. A subtle email would have garnered them a much better rating.