- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av nia, 21 dager sidenit groups tabs well and can be convinient but when i restarted my computer, all the tabs from my 4 groups were just gone. I even had them "backed up" since that was a defaulted option in their settings.
And then it keeps trying to hide tabs if you turn it off and back on. i feel like this is just another weird extenstion that just want to spy instead of making things more efficient. very annoying.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14134219, 24 dager sidenI created a tab group, switched to that, it closed all my open tabs. Spent over an hour searching for tabs that had been open previously but not loaded in a while. The closed tabs were not included in the recently closed list. Do not use this extension!
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Lski (Lee), én måned sidenI love this addon, I have been diagnosed with ADHD which means I end up with many tabs open and even though that causes me anxiety, I am compelled to leave them open. Tricky.
But this this addon gives me enough power to manage them into groups while being simple enough to be quick, it encourages me to use it and keeps things controllable and the anxiety lower.
From the search feature, to the colour coding, the ability to unload groups and the fact it helps restore all my tabs properly (via backup) when I accidentally close the wrong window 😅 (I sometimes have a single page open in another window and have been burnt before lol) its simply great.
Thank you 😊
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av vinicius, én måned sidenEasily the best extension i've seen in life after adBlock.
It's so practical and useful, makes your billions tabs organized and enhance the beauty of your firefox.
I would love to have this in others navegators
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Dissident, én måned sidenFails to do what it alleges to do out of the gate by hiding tabs that cannot be easily reopened and not displaying the UI element it supposedly requires. If you do manage to reopen a grouped tab, it then hides all of the other tabs in your window.
I'm actually mainly a Vivaldi user, so for me personally that browser's tab grouping should be the baseline expectation, not whatever this is trying to do.
Just a very poor user experience all around.