- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Ra, en måned sidenThe extension (ver 18.104.22.168) on latest Firefox update (109.0.1) on Macosx (11.7.2) is broken. Its preventing all other extensions from functioning. As soon as I disable this extension all other extensions work.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Lucky_B, 2 måneder sidenOpening tabs in a group opens a new window and your current window disappears???
You can get it back but why even have it operate this way?
I want to create groups of tabs within a SINGLE window that I can expand and shrink as the new chrome feature does.
Thanks, it's on it's way.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av SandraK, 2 måneder sidenIt is fantastic and a lifesaver and I can't live without it. But the fact that it can't deal with firefox restarts and the nuisance it causes fixing it after is enough to dock it two starts. :(
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Violet Kurtz, 3 måneder sidenOverall helpful, but with a massive flaw in that it randomly moves tabs out of their groups and into the "other tabs" section. Will often do this in the middle of browsing, not even on startup. What's the point of an extension for organizing tabs if it deletes your organization at random? Just a few minutes ago it moved over 60% of my tabs out of their groups and into the "other tabs" section.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av mz2007, 3 måneder sidenThis add -on is great but either does not work at all or after some time - this is how it is impossible to work - please improve - help me
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av elliexm83, 5 måneder sidenVery helpful since firefox does not have a native tab grouping feature that complements containers. However, tabs are duplicated all the time when you do something such as closing a private tab while non-private tabs are still open. Very annoying.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13883959, 6 måneder sidenReally good for organizing tabs, but when you have many tabs stashed or organized it will be very VERY slow to show them when you go to settings. I had to remove the extension because of that.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Max, 10 måneder sidenPromettente, se non fosse che metà delle volte quando apro Firefox mi fa un casino e mi mette tutte le schede dei gruppi in una sola finestra. (io sono abituato ad avere almeno due finestre aperte durante la navigazione, sarà questo il problema?)
Meglio ricordarsi di fare un backup ogni volta alla chiusura di Firefox e ripristinarlo quando ti ritrovi un casino di schede all'apertura...
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14083446, ett år sidenMoves to another group when opening the first tab in the group in the container.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17236185, ett år sidenworks great untill you open another window.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Ryan, ett år sidenI love this addon... except for the bug where every time there's a new firefox update the extension breaks until the browser is restarted - and then having to restore from backup because the extension loses all the groups..
I hope this gets fixed in the future. Attempted to reach out to dev but without the ability to create a debug file (extension won't let you save it).. not much can be done(?)
Good work regardless, this kind of functionality should really be baked into the browser by default.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av kenanunkesti, ett år sidenSometimes clicking on groups does something stupid by moving the active group to the clicked group. There is an error :(
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av jj, 2 år sidenI LOVE the concept of this, and it can be great to keep my several open webpages organized. However, I have a few issues so could someone comment?
Today after restarting PC ALL my groups were ALPHABETIZED which I did NOT do, NOR could I find a way to do that. No, this app does NOT auto update. Is somebody messing with my PC?
Also, my bookmarks are being duplicated. I put them in Folder A, if I come back to the tab later it reverts to the STG folder name it's in, then I bookmark it again. If I leave it alone again for a while, then I go back not remembering if I bookmarked it or just to be sure I did, then it says "remove 2 bookmarks" and on sites I use a lot it said "remove 40 bookmarks" and I'm getting really annoyed because it looks like I'm missing some I know I saved, so it's like it's running out of room. I find bookmarks duplicated even when I did NOT do it. Maybe that's a separate issue?
I need help figuring this out... Please..
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Lillian, 2 år sidenNeeded to hop onto Firefox while Chrome was being a bitch, and this add-on allowed me to replicate Chrome's groups... somewhat. How to switch between groups took a bit of getting used to, and it's more helpful in some areas (i.e. creating groups) and less in others (quickly switching between groups). That alone would be a 4-star rating, but what drops it down is the difficulty of organizing tab groups in the groups tab. I can only organize it alphabetically, so I have to go through some hoops if I want my groups in a particular order, which is fairly annoying. All in all, a helpful add-on, if not exactly what I was hoping for.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Kougeru, 2 år sidenoverall good but some minor issues exist such as problems with FB groups not being saved properly. Also the backup feature is completely broken. it ignores \ entirely so it keeps making new folders on the desktop instead of bakcing up where I want it to. been doing this all year
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av harl windwolf, 2 år siden- it completely destroys the parent/child/sibling tree structures managed by Tree Style Tab
- it's rather slow and rigid compared to the panorama view that was possible before FF 57
- there seems to be no way to quickly ungroup / separate tabs without defining a new group
- i think that it could be a lot more minimalistic and faster at its core, and at the same time more intuitive and flexible when needed
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av RYSK, 2 år sidenThe extension itself functions as it should, the only take away is how I'm not able to switch groups while in a google meet as it uses the mic and camera. The reason I downloaded this is to separate my school stuff from my personal stuff.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Hua Rong, 2 år sidenGood, except when groups are unloaded, their tabs are put into hidden tabs instead of being closed and resources freed up. Sometimes I don't want to use a group anymore and want to put it away, but I can't close the tabs.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12348512, 2 år sidenGood start, but pretty clunky.
I use multiple browser windows across different screens, and the first thing this extension did when I made a group was bring them all into the same window... that was a crash course in how to use it for sure. Then I tried closing my browser and reopening it, and half of my tabs had moved to a new (previously nonexistent) group... so I had to move them all again.
I really miss the old tab groups that Firefox had, and given all the folks using this I expected a cleaner interface. I'm also crossing my fingers that I won't have to spend time every day reorganizing the groups... we'll see. Here's hoping! It's better than nothing, for sure!
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16501213, 2 år sidenThis addon seems to work well... except for that it doesn't want to let windows associated with an unloaded group close. Trying to close the remaining blank tab just reopens it, while trying to close the window gives the "are you sure you want to close multiple tabs" warning.
Another feature that would be good would be an option to always open groups in new windows, rather than switch groups within the window.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av TitanKyojin, 2 år sidenI'm interested in using this addon but mostly was hoping it could put pinned tabs into a group. Is this possible?
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12799010, 2 år sidenVery useful, but occasional dysfunctions.