- av SiteBuilderOne, en måned sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Most great! Only thing missing IMO is a shortcut to open Simple Tab Groups in Sidebar (i.e, not having to multiple click to get to sidebar). Otherwise, great - thanks!
- av Firefox-bruker 13333679, 3 måneder sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5This is an excellent tool for increasing productivity but there are two significant bugs.
1. It doesn't work with Ghostery on which significantly decreases our privacy protection
2. We can't pin tabs per group. Pinned tabs appear in all groups.
Thank you for the great work so far :)
- av Firefox-bruker 15730825, 6 måneder sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5The AddOn works fine and the most options are simple to understand.
I use it every day and won't miss it anymore.
I have one suggestion and one question.
I have my bookmarks synchronised over 3 devices every device has the same STG groups but other tabs within. So STG names the bookmark folder STG bookmarks I have 3 such folders in my bookmark toolbar. It would be fine if I could name the bookmark folder by myself.
And what's the difference between "Exporting groups to bookmarks toolbar" in main options and "Automatically backup all groups as bookmarks" in backup options?
- av Firefox-bruker 14974623, 10 måneder sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5This is by far the easiest tab management add-on I ever use.
I used to use Panorama add-on previously, but once I start hitting the 500 mark of tabs, its performance can't hold up.
The only thing I really want from this add-on is nested group abillity, if that's ever possible.
- av Cycloneblaze, ett år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Would be better if the groups were visible in the tab bar rather than being hidden away in a button. But at the same time, much nicer than Sidebery for not taking up half my screen with a sidebar just to use it.
- av Firefox-bruker 14349082, ett år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Nice extensions, allows to manage tabs much more easily. What I'm missing is ability to group tab groups together too - folders and descriptions for tab groups.
- av hkim155, ett år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5I really like this extension a lot and being able to separate my work/personal/school stuff into different groups, and being able to pin frequently used sites as tabs is awesome. But I do have one big gripe, which is that whenever I have to close or restart my browser for any reason, and I go to reload my last session from my Firefox history, all my tabs end up in the "Other" tab group and I have to drag them all back into their proper groups.
I'm not sure if there's some setting I have wrong or that I didn't enable or what, but it's a major annoyance and hassle, especially being someone who often has 50 or more tabs open at once most times, as I don't think I can select and drag multiple tabs at once in the group manger and have to do them individually. I'm glad all my tabs are saved and all, but I feel I should be able to reload them WITHIN their actual tab groups.
- av Firefox-bruker 16140674, ett år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Very good add on. If only we could have seamless integration and synchronisation with Sync one day that would be great.
My only big concern with the module is that when the backup to a tab bookmark folder kicks-in, it messes up my tab groups folder (tab groups appear twice).
Also for some strange reason when I manually rename the folder and move it elsewhere so I keep an archive of my older sessions for safety they always get messed up (most tab go missing) with time.
Though GREAT add-on for Tab addicts, when you adopt it you will never want to go back!
- av Rafael Pi, ett år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5I have STG on all my computers (work, home, laptop). It IS a game changer an I just love it. BUT. All is honeymooney until I try to experiment with the options in the STG Settings and I guess I mess something up or there's some side effect where suddenly the popup stops opening with the *list of groups* and starts showing the tab list from the currently *open group*. I have no idea what configuration causes this bug/functionality, but I dread this because then I have to click on '< Go back to groups' every single time that I open the popup. That is a real pain because I use STG constantly. Does anybody know what causes this or how to remedy it? PLEASE, I NEED HELP (I guess I'll go try my luck on the Issues page on the repository)