- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av John Reynolds, en måned sidenComing from Opera, this add-on is a godsend for an alternative to workspaces, functioning just as you'd expect. It isn't without its minor flaws, though: When clicking the icon for the extension, it always opens up the list of tabs in the current group first, forcing an additional click to see the list of groups. The only benefit you get that isn't already on the top of the Firefox window is quicker access to customizing the current group, which is way less useful than quickly changing which group you're in, the main point of the add-on. Plus, the icons you can set for groups are very limited in design, and it seems weird that you can't at least use the icons for containers. But again, this add-on performs flawlessly and helps productivity immensely, so I still recommend it.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av alejandrop, 2 måneder sidenThis extension is great. It is just the feature I needed for administering my tabs. However, I have the problem I want to have a tab with music in a differeng tab group but when I switch to another tab group the music tab automatically is muted. Do you know how to avoid that?
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Doc GermaniCus, 3 måneder sidenWorks great, never lose a Group. like other plugins.. Only 4 Stars: Missing a Tree structure. Wich tree-plugin worx seemless with STG..? (in one Sidebar-Tab)
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15692784, 3 måneder sidenI use both Mac and Windows, and this add-on is a nice implementation of tab groups on Firefox that feels much like Safari's. The only reason this is short a fifth star is that it doesn't sync with my Firefox accounts on other machines (including my Mac) - so I have to use a workaround. Other than that, I like this.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av cornstarch, 3 måneder sidenwish there was a way to view all groups at once
unless there is and i'm just dumb. though it is kind of a hassle to open/change groups since it seems more complicated than chrome's 'just click to show/hide'
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av RAWK, 5 måneder sidenThis is by far the best tab manager I've ever used.
I'd request the ability to change the folder it records tabs in to whatever folder I designate: I don't want it in my bookmarks or in my downloads folder.
Also, another review claimed it didn't work on Linux. That is not true, at least on the couple of Linux machines I've used it on.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Mister loosenut, 6 måneder sidenIt's been great up until recently - I'm having the same problem other users are reporting, in that tab groups disappear when restarting Firefox. I can click on the Tab Groups button and select a group and they will reappear, but my pinned tabs are missing. Needs an update, I think. Last update was 9 months ago at the time of this writing.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av SiteBuilderOne, 9 måneder sidenMost great! Only thing missing IMO is a shortcut to open Simple Tab Groups in Sidebar (i.e, not having to multiple click to get to sidebar). Otherwise, great - thanks!
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13333679, 10 måneder sidenThis is an excellent tool for increasing productivity but there are two significant bugs.
1. It doesn't work with Ghostery on which significantly decreases our privacy protection
2. We can't pin tabs per group. Pinned tabs appear in all groups.
Thank you for the great work so far :)
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15730825, ett år sidenThe AddOn works fine and the most options are simple to understand.
I use it every day and won't miss it anymore.
I have one suggestion and one question.
I have my bookmarks synchronised over 3 devices every device has the same STG groups but other tabs within. So STG names the bookmark folder STG bookmarks I have 3 such folders in my bookmark toolbar. It would be fine if I could name the bookmark folder by myself.
And what's the difference between "Exporting groups to bookmarks toolbar" in main options and "Automatically backup all groups as bookmarks" in backup options?
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14974623, ett år sidenThis is by far the easiest tab management add-on I ever use.
I used to use Panorama add-on previously, but once I start hitting the 500 mark of tabs, its performance can't hold up.
The only thing I really want from this add-on is nested group abillity, if that's ever possible.