- kaengu 님, 3일 전5점 만점에 1점Not great. Crashes are frequent on both Linux and Win, annoyingly grabs focus without good reason, autofill is not as flexible and smooth to control as it should be, and often it is simply buggy and unpredictable. I am using the addon with Lastpass Business, which is a paid account option, but I feel it's not worth it. I'm not the one to decide in this case, but the bugginess alone disqualifies this software. Password management needs meticulous and competent programming. Lastpass, however, delivers something different.
- Lukas 님, 2달 전5점 만점에 1점Do NOT use this password manager. Before you vendor-lock yourself onto this platform, look elsewhere.
I have been using it for the last 5 years now, and it's not been great.
- The UI is very clunky, it often fails to pickup on password changes, autofill doesn't work very well, it deauths you after 30 days (good!) and then forcefully grabs focus every time you start your browser (... wtf). Many of these are easy to fix, but over the last 5 years almost nothing happened here
- Given the state of the UI, I am not impressed with how this company programs. How they managed to avoid scandals w/ leaked passwords for such a long time is a mystery, but it's just a matter of time now.
I tried to file a feature request for the focus grabbing after 30 days, which is incredibly frustrating on browsers infrequently used. But you can't. I am not entitled to such things as a free user. In fact, as a free user, you are treated like
the scum of the earth.
- Dirk Bourgeois 님, 2달 전5점 만점에 1점Would be worth it if a wildcard like https://*.example.com* could be used with an AutoLogin, but without that might as well just use the built in FireFox password Manager