- 5점 만점에 3점Krystofer125 님, 한 달 전After approximately 9 years of using this extension, I have to say that I'm impressed any more. Compared to Bitwarden, this extensions seems to be a bit outdated. It constantly nags the user to buy a premium subscription. Additionally it no longer support vault synchronization between PCs and mobile devices (you can pick only one category of devices) without said subscription. I strongly recommend would-be users download Bitwarden instead!
- 5점 만점에 3점MK 님, 한 달 전Latest version broke the autofill functionality... Pointless if i have to copy paste everything. Even trying re-adding the pages as suggested sometimes but it won't autofill that either...
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 17519858 님, 2달 전Having been a paying user for years, I'm disappointed in the most recent releases that are, frankly, broken in various ways. I expect some breakage as browsers increasingly takes security more seriously. I also expect browser extensions to incrementally improve over time and for there to be some associated growing pains. But the recent extensive changes in LastPass to improve the user experience have instead resulted in increasing daily frustration. Hoping for stability soon or this user will be moving on.
- 5점 만점에 3점stefan_ioan 님, 5달 전In version 188.8.131.52, in "Edit password", the "Notes" section no longer works on multi-line writing, after "ENTER" it is automatically saved. You can't write line 2 or 3 or ...
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 14136364 님, 7달 전Why is the viewport of passwords for a given website so small! The dropdown menu when you click the toolbar icon. The space where accounts for the current website are shown. It only has room for 2 accounts. Instead the menu has junk like:
View All Fillable Items
Open my Vault
Generate Secure Password
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 13222952 님, 7달 전Was OK, but lately lastpass opens automatically, showing my master password, even though set NOT to show password. So, handy for remembering general paswords, but not anything important.
- 5점 만점에 3점moozandsqrl 님, 8달 전My only complaint is that I use Firefox and every time I log out and log back on, it disappears or comes up but is non functional and I have to uninstall and reinstall it. It's a pain.