- 5점 만점에 3점Kosmos 님, 8일 전Viele Jahre war ich ein zufriedener und zahlender Nutzer. Seitdem die Erweiterung aber erneuert wurde verursacht LastPass immer mehr Probleme.
Ein paar Beispiele:
- Plötzlich "matchen" vollkommen falsche Websites im Vault und der eigentlich richtige EIntrag findet sich irgendwo am Ende der Liste
- "Soll das Passwort gespeichert/aktualisiert werden?"-PopUps zertören das Layout der aufgerufenen Website
- Vollkommen abwegige Formularfelder weden als Login-Feld erkannt, was sowohl beim Ausfüllen als auch im Zusammenhang mit vorgenannten PopUps zu noch mehr Frust führt
Wenn sich hier nicht bald viel tut muss der innere Schweinehund nachgeben und eine Alternative gefunden werden. :(
- 5점 만점에 3점BobbyPhoenix 님, 19일 전Extension settings will not stay after closing browser. On 184.108.40.206 I uncheck to save addresses and matching sites, but after I close the browser and open again, both boxes are checked again. I have to uncheck each new time I open the browser. I cleared cache/cookies, but it still happens. It also happens on Chrome.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 15899547 님, 2달 전I use LastPass to store my SSH keys and with the latest UI update I have no easy way to copy my passphrase so that I can paste it into a different application. This completely broke my workflow.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 17745969 님, 2달 전If LastPass has stopped working for you, remove and reinstall the extension. It fixed it instantly for me.
And if you find that it's worked for you, leave a review telling people to do the same thing, just to keep it at the top of the list until LastPass fixes the problem.
That said, horrible product management by LastPass. Forcing users to reinstall to maintain functionality is insane enough, but not communicating it is basically business suicide.
- 5점 만점에 3점Lutvit 님, 2달 전When I first started using LastPass, it was lightweight, fast, and secure. Now it gets hacked regularly, it's become too slow, and there are constant bugs in both Firefox and Chrome. They have even changed the behavior, how you can manage the passwords. Before you could change the entries at any time without leaving the page, now you have to go to an external page to the Vault (the Vault page is very slow) and make the changes there. This is a clear step backwards. I think it's time to look for an alternative.
- 5점 만점에 3점katsnme 님, 3달 전I have been using LastPass for some time now, but from where I sit it just gets worse and worse when it comes to functioning efficiently. I have written many complaints to LastPass over the years but nothing ever gets 100% resolved. I continue to have problems. One example is when they request a new password for my primary email address despite the fact that I created a brand new password one month ago!
I just read the following, "The LastPass breach relied on previously stolen information that provided access to secondary backup storage thanks to credentials and information stolen in attacks targeting individual employees. It was a custom attack and couldn’t be used against other firms. And LastPass’s reliance on a single master password also puts its users’ data at unique risk." Is that statement supposed to make me feel better about using LastPass? NO!
My husband has always used a PC and has no problems. I have always used a Mac and have continually had problems. This is nothing new to me. I have found many websites definitely favor PC users over those who use Macs.
In this day and age of the 21st Century you would think that this kind of favoritism would no longer exist, but it does ... exist ... and I, for one, am sick of it.
There should not be this kind of natural, artificial, or social selection - "a system or theory based on the doctrine of natural, artificial, or social selection" - that demonstrates that PCs are better or more worthy than Macs. That shows us the doctrine of natural, artificial, or social selection, aka social Darwinism.
So, do I leave or do I stay? Will LastPass clean up it's act so it works smoothly for both PC and Mac users alike ... or not? The ball is definitely in your park, LastPass. What are you going to do?
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 12011934 님, 4달 전i want to return login ui ux. this version ui ux so terrible TT
- 5점 만점에 3점Redwoodsman51 님, 4달 전TRYING TO MAKE A RENEWAL PAYMENT MANUALY - it seems impossible!!!
I have "Families" and my bank fouled up the renewal payment.
Following the LastPass instructions carefully, I am trying to pay them manually - but the option to do so does not appear!!!!!!
Frustrating & needlessly complex - shame as it is a great password manager
- 5점 만점에 3점bellaciao 님, 5달 전Member of LastPass for years but lately, in 2022, after I log in frequently, the password to opened address does not automatically populate.