- 5 段階中 5 の評価MNK によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)Omg this an absolute LIFE SAVER. I'm currently trying to make edits to a site I'm making for someone and realized from feedback that we were seeing things differently (I have a 2560x1410 curved monitor. They have a 1920x1090 laptop. Does not compute). Tried to find an easy extension that would change my windows so I could view a window similar to how they were seeing it without having to change my display settings every time, mess with the window sizes to get that /just right/ dimension, or download unnecessary software when I only want my firefox windows to be changed.
This extension not only allows me to input my desired width and height, but also name it and create shortcut keys. Love love love.
As the creator has said multiple times in the other reviews, please make sure you understand what purpose this extension does before dismissing it as not working. Maybe it doesn't work for you because that's not the purpose it's trying to serve -- it just so happened to serve me and my idiotic thinking that everyone obviously is looking at a window in the same dimensions I am.
Edit: Cool to see it's still being updated despite last review being 2 years ago. Haven't come across any bugs yet but nice to see it's still being overseen.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14505724 によるレビュー (4年前)Almost the best solution for me to customize my web games windows. Could be great if there is any backup for my setup information. Each time I reinstall my Firefox the settings had just all gone.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Huwbutts によるレビュー (4年前)There are a couple of extensions like this out there, but this one was the only one that I could (easily) figure out how to save current window size as preset.
Crucial for streaming.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価flash777 によるレビュー (6年前)It's very useful add-on for me. The only flaw is I cannot 1600 x 1045 for my ultra-wide LG displayer (resolution 2560 x 1080), I have to add 1600 x 1040 instead of. It's appreciated to have 1060 x 1045 in the updated version :)
開発者の返信投稿日時: 5年前You should be able to do this. In case you have multiple displays, be sure your FF window is on that particular one while the settings page is opened/reloaded for it to recognize the size of that display.
(There was a change in FF that broke the auto-updating of this value)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13684846 によるレビュー (6年前)Very good add-on. Would be absolutely perfect if you could display / determine your current window size. As a web designer I often need to know the exact size of the window to add media queries.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Radu Serbanescu によるレビュー (6年前)I was looking for an equivalent Firefox extension to Chrome's "Window Resizer" that I use for web development. After some search, this one seems the best alternative. It works very good.
Feature suggestion: Custom default presets for common monitor and mobile resolutions would be a great addition and would make your extension stand out from the crowd.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価QuantumDrone によるレビュー (6年前)Works exactly as described, with the ability to make custom resolutions, reorder them as you wish, and with two clicks you can resize your window to your preference!
Wish I could give more than 5 stars. Well done.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Phil Schaming によるレビュー (6年前)I've created two window sizes that provide the best aspect ratio for my most used applications, a news paper and weather site. Everything worked as expected. It would be nice to have an edit feature. Currently the add-on can only Add and Remove. Looking forward to improvement(s) in this app.
Increased to 5 star since the app now gives "edit" capability. Also, there is a new feature that allows you to resize the window and select, name and save the current size. Nice feature! Thanks for the good work.