Please provide us with a link to the video that was downloaded with the issues described and some information about your system, browser version and used video player to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Zyler Zyzyx によるレビュー (5日前)Yep, no more support. No more functionality. Do not waste you time.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Quinnie によるレビュー (22日前)Addon sometimes works, a lot of the time it does not download all videos (on any website that has video embedded). I have used many addons over the years, this seems to be a faulty one.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価RaphaEL によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)It's a pity that development has ended because there is no better add-on than Ant Video Downloader.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17818893 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)This has always been a great addon, but over the passed few months it would randomly throw a "output file is missing or empty" error when downloading YT videos. However, the last week I haven't been able to download a single video. I've updated the native app as-well.
So, even though I know it's not the app and probably YT that's changed something, downloading doesn't work at all anymore.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価leznis によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)The algorithm works great - can download MPEG-DASH from various sites, and that's why I use it. I gave 4 stars because there is no progress bar, whatsoever. You don't know when the process is going to end. Also, when you close the browser, download cancels without a warning.