- 5 段階中 5 の評価Thebigthink によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)To anyone having an issue with cloud-flare looping verification box, go to user agent options>white list mode and add www.cloudflare.com. This fixed the issue for me and hopefully for you.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Elaine によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)Noticed YouTube stopped working for me today... this did the trick. Didn't have to disable any of my adblockers and now able to load videos, although my computer froze for a moment... thx
update: ok nvm not sure why but stopped working next day...
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17867171 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)Works perfectly, and it stands by the purpose of firefox (and the entire mozilla foundation), being open source. I also love that I can set the ua to something custom like windows 12 with chrome 250.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Lin Zhe-Hui によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)When i using whitelist mode, this add-ons sometimes mistakely chages my UA for site not on the list. This happens occasionally and triggers Google's security check which warns me that there might be suspicious / mailious behavior in my PC. (i gauess reason would be they find me using different browsers with same cookie in a short time) I confirmed that both fake UA and real UA appear in the Gmail's "recent activity" within short minutes. Oh, this problem is already reported by someone to the github repo: https://github.com/ray-lothian/UserAgent-Switcher/issues/191
- 5 段階中 2 の評価CodeBlue によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)It's a nice extension but it's really missing a native "randomize" option where you can select some browsers and OS, and how often you want the extension to randomly choose a new User-Agent for you. I hope Ray can add this soon; which will make it purrrrfect :-)
- 5 段階中 3 の評価dfk によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)Very good options and user-agents to choose from but unfortunately it doesn't work as well as the other User-Agent Switcher as some site still detect the old user agent strangely.