- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13956300 によるレビュー (5年前)I am japanese. Sorry broken English.
I have Fire Fox 56.
Older versions can not overwrite new versions.
Can I transfer data from old version to new version?
If you can, please tell me how to transfer the data.Save your bookmarks as a .JSON file, then click the Update Scanner arrow icon, choose "Menu" then "restore".
- 5 段階中 2 の評価NatalieMc によるレビュー (5年前)I loved this add on. But then in one of the updates, I lost the ability to make my alerts appear for longer than a few seconds, to make them stay until I manually close them, which means I miss alerts all the time. Please, I'm begging you, give me back this feature!This is a limitation of Firefox, see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1417848
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Selth によるレビュー (5年前)there are no buttons anymore to add or manage the content being updated.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13602649 によるレビュー (5年前)This app was amazing... until the most recent update which essentially made it really hard to use. Bummed... I just want the old version back.You can still use the old addon version if you install Firefox ESR v52. Unfortunately Firefox versions above v56 no longer support legacy addons.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13582083 によるレビュー (5年前)It is potentially useful, but was better before. The update was not a good choice. I cannot see and show updated pages instantly with one click when I get more than about 20 new websites (I cannot see the "show all updates" (or something like this)). I hope it gets another update, and I am sure it will be good one again.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価jakiesun によるレビュー (5年前)I cannot set the code. The pages which use code big5 (a kind of Chinese code) show mess. Please fix the problem. Thank you very much.This is a known issue, see https://github.com/sneakypete81/updatescanner/issues/136. Fixing this is a priority, but I don't have a lot of time at the moment.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13498548 によるレビュー (5年前)-1 Star: had to search for my old update scanner bookmarks
-1 Star: and now i go manually through all ~200 pages again to define how often i want to upate them.
-1 Star: day, week, manually... dind't you forget the month? Event calenders sometimes change per month...
(really let us define when we want to check it! (re)Update this back to where we could choose any number of days.)
Firefox can be happy that opera is harder to customize for treestyle tab. There was a day i wanted to switch.