Firefox ユーザー 14772838 によるレビュー (3年前)
5 段階中 3 の評価
Sort of does what I'm looking for. It seems to be limited to 9 recently closed tabs even though the settings suggest it can allow 25. The add on that I had with the old FF allowed over 100.
- SSRREEDD によるレビュー (14日前)5 段階中 3 の評価The extension would be perfect if it would keep the tiny pull-down menu triangle along with the button, as shown in the extension screenshots.
Somehow it is not there any more which is super inconvenient since it means you either have to choose a mode where the button only restores the latest closed tab OR you must use a mode where the button only opens a list of the closed tabs but can not be used to restore the latest closed tab in one click.
- Nibinaear によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価This and all other similar extensions don't seem to work anymore. When I click the button nothing happens. When I right click it I get the manage extension, report extension menu.
- Umpahpah によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Again, one of my favourites for this purpose - the downside is that it can only restore 25 last tabs, but I guess that the developer cant do anything about it, as this is a Firefox limitation.
- SuperBisco によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Dopo l'abbandono di Tab Mix Plus sono rimasto orfano di questa preziona funzione.
Questo addon è praticamente perfetto.
Una richiesta: come per tab mix plus, oltre alla funzione Restore All Tabs, sarebbe utile la funzione Clean List/Cache of Closed Tabs
- TwoCables によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I've been away from Firefox for about 4 months. I came back to it a couple of days ago, updated to 78.0.2, and discovered that my closed tabs history gets deleted between Firefox sessions. This isn't the way it was working before. The only thing I changed is, I updated Firefox.
I had Undo Close Tab by Manuel Reimer. So I disabled it and discovered that it was the culprit. I switched to this extension (Undo Close Tab Button by Button Guy), and not only does my closed tab history remain between sessions like it used to, but the button can be a menu instead of just a simple one-click button. I prefer the menu. For some reason, I couldn't right-click the Undo Close Tab button anymore either. I don't know what happened to that extension, but it used to be the best and now it's the worst. Undo Close Tab Button by Button Guy is now the best!