- Firefox ユーザー 16140674 によるレビュー (1日前)5 段階中 4 の評価Very good add on. If only we could have seamless integration and synchronisation with Sync one day that would be great.
My only big concern with the module is that when the backup to a tab bookmark folder kicks-in, it messes up my tab groups folder (tab groups appear twice).
Also for some strange reason when I manually rename the folder and move it elsewhere so I keep an archive of my older sessions for safety they always get messed up (most tab go missing) with time.
Though GREAT add-on for Tab addicts, when you adopt it you will never want to go back!
- Firefox ユーザー 16800309 によるレビュー (9日前)5 段階中 1 の評価Wanted something like Chrome's grouping function and this is NOT it. Has built-in containers that cannot be modified and is terrible to use. Managed to lose a complete session due to how badly it is designed.
- Marcelo によるレビュー (14日前)5 段階中 5 の評価The most necessary extension for Firefox. It works very well until version 86.0.1, but it is "breaking" in version 87, consuming all the memory and crashing the browser. Even so, I prefer to use the old version of the browser and keep the add-on installed, but correct that, please, I would be very happy. Congratulations to the developers!
- zeppos によるレビュー (22日前)5 段階中 2 の評価I don't get it, this thing is very counterintutive to use. I send a few tabs in a new separate group and they still appear under Hidden Tabs. I remove them from the Hidden Tabs folder and they also disappear from their new group. I restore them, open the new group and everything else disappears and goes to Hidden Tabs. This is not what I want. I want to have my rogue tabs open and always accessible, AND groups of tabs I can launch at will. 2/5 is probably too much but I'll be lenient.
- Jakkalas によるレビュー (24日前)5 段階中 5 の評価Brilliant add-on. This is as close as I've come to Opera's workspaces (which I loved). This is even better though, as it combines grouped tabs with Firefox's containers. Also, if you're concerned that switching between groups is not just closing the current group's tabs and re-loading the selected group's tabs, then don't worry. They just show/hide tabs as you select different groups which is exactly what I wanted!
- Lester によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価I can't get it to work. I had very high hopes for this add-on, but it is NOT intuitive. If anyone out there who loves it wouldn't mind giving a brief tutorial, I sure would appreciate it. When I add a page to a group, it creates a bookmark; that's not what I want. I'm trying to reduce the number of bookmarks I have. When I close a tab it seems to delete if from the group. That's absolutely not helpful. If I'm just using the tool incorrectly, I'd like some direction.
- Rob によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価This extension is just plain awesome! :-) Together with the "Tab Center Reborn" extension managing a huge amount of tabs is just pleasure. At first it takes a little bit to get used to it but after a while it's really fun. Many thanks for that great extension!
- Firefox ユーザー 14982607 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価I have STG on all my computers (work, home, laptop). It IS a game changer an I just love it. BUT. All is honeymooney until I try to experiment with the options in the STG Settings and I guess I mess something up or there's some side effect where suddenly the popup stops opening with the *list of groups* and starts showing the tab list from the currently *open group*. I have no idea what configuration causes this bug/functionality, but I dread this because then I have to click on '< Go back to groups' every single time that I open the popup. That is a real pain because I use STG constantly. Does anybody know what causes this or how to remedy it? PLEASE, I NEED HELP (I guess I'll go try my luck on the Issues page on the repository)
- Hua Rong によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価Good, except when groups are unloaded, their tabs are put into hidden tabs instead of being closed and resources freed up. Sometimes I don't want to use a group anymore and want to put it away, but I can't close the tabs.