- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14536565 によるレビュー (4年前)The panel that opens up only shows the middle portion of the panel, but there's no way to enlarge the viewing area to see the whole thing, and since there's no scrollbar, I'm unable to see any whole item of information.
Used to not have this problem. Update awhile ago caused the change. I assumed it would eventually get fixed, but it's probably been two years. I'll probably uninstall. Only reason I gave it two stars is that it does still seem to pull semi-helpful data. Just can't really read it.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12798398 によるレビュー (5年前)In it's previous version this addon is 4 stars, but now there is a new version.
Problems with the new version:
1) Harder to get to important numbers (like number of visits). For all users I know it's the most important number. Now you need to scroll down to get it, slows research a lot.
2) Eats a lot of CPU and memory, much more than the previous version. Now I need to switch off addon frequently to free resources. [I'm using Mac and up-to-date browser]
Update: checked addon on Windows, the same problem with memory usage. When you switch off addon, in-use RAM falls immediately and abruptly. The more tabs you have open, the more severe the problem is.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13037038 によるレビュー (5年前)For some reason plugin loads and shows data MUCH slower then site.