- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13658842 によるレビュー (5年前)This used to be a great application for book marking, passwords and safe-notes.
Now it is a over complicated not user friendly t all.
On my own personal computer at home I have to keep entering password access to Roboform - WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A PASSWORD SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE TO KEEP ENTERING A PASSWORD FOR?
I understand for business etc, but why not5 let the customer choose how tight he needs his passwords.
I used to use ROBOFORM for notes and comments regarding sites, access and pricing comparisons etc.
It is just ridiculous for a single user who has paid (previously) for a lifetime license.
And now I find myself looking at LAST PASS
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12724962 によるレビュー (5年前)The major problem I see with Roboform lower toolbar is it covers up the Foxfire status bar where link URLs are normally displayed. This is a significant problem as viewing the link URL before clicking on it is a security feature of Firefox. The Roboform lower toolbar must be closed to see the Foxfire status bar and while closing the toolbar takes one click, it takes three clicks to open it up again.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12393914 によるレビュー (5年前)I've used and paid for Roboform for many years. I resisted the Roboform Foxfire v57 compatible add-on for many months while it was gradually improved. It now seems to have regain the functionality of the old Foxfire Roboform add-on toolbar.
The major problem I see with Roboform lower toolbar is it covers up the Foxfire status bar where link URLs are normally displayed. This is a significant problem as viewing the link URL before clicking on it is a security feature of Firefox. The Roboform lower toolbar must be closed to see the Foxfire status bar and while closing the toolbar takes one click. While it just takes Alt+R to reopen the Roboform lower toolbar, I wish there was a solution to allow Firefox's status bar to just remain visible to see a hyperlink destination URL without having tho toggle the Roboform lower toolbar.
I've noticed that since COVID-19 Siber Systems support and development has dwindled from bad to non existent. This current extension is only available in a 32bit version.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13547447 によるレビュー (5年前)Since Firefox upgraded to V57, the recent versions of the Roboform extension for Firefox are much less useful than they used to be - no upper toolbar and the optional lower toolbar randomly disappears or gets obscured; no option on the button interface to fill only or edit password fields, only fill and submit; a cluttered screen on the button interface that requires more clicks and provides fewer functions. Roboform blames this on the Firefox requirement to use Web Extensions, and Firefox pins the responsibility on Roboform to adapt its interface. In truth, Firefox is free and Roboform charges so Roboform has the most to lose if customers leave because of the reduced capability.. Even before Firefox V57, Roboform was becoming less useful because of two-factor authentication, two screen logins, sites that block automatic filling of password fields, and the like. I've used Roboform for many years, but at this point I would recommend that a new user try one of the free password managers.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13508668 によるレビュー (5年前)1) When started, it was a one-time purchase. Then it switched to require and annual repurchase.
2) Does not work with some programs like Thinkorswim.
3) Often will not FillForms saying it sees no open browsers.
4) It does a good job with it's prime mission of preserving PWs when logging in to new sites - often too good, saving multiple logins.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13508236 によるレビュー (5年前)I have been using RoboForm for years. The old Firefox add-on allowed you to place the toolbar at the top of the browser screen. The new extension does not allow that. When the toolbar is placed at the bottom of the screen, it hides information that I need to see from Firefox regarding URLs. This is a MAJOR problem and I may begin to look elsewhere for a password manager. PLEASE FIX THIS.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価RockofAges によるレビュー (5年前)Used to work great now not so much. Dose not fill on some of my web sights that it used to and no longer has the menu at the top. Don't like how it displays the passwords anymore.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13425117 によるレビュー (5年前)I am trying to do the latest update which demands using or installing Firefox and it does not work! Keeps telling me I need to download the latest version of Firefox. I do it and the same thing happens. Great program but this is a horrible pain and dropped you from a higher rating to 2. I am so frustrated, I would make it a 1.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Tyler によるレビュー (5年前)The Roboform login page keeps opening even when I'm not interested in using it to manage all my passwords. Some of my sites automatically login via Firefox or propritary programs. I can't seem to turn this feature off.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13411852 によるレビュー (5年前)Not as good as it was before after upgrading to V8
I understand that this is due to firefox upgrade, but a lot need to be done to get to the old good standard
The more i use it the more is frustrating me..it is incredibly slow compared to the old version!
I contacted them and they said it is my pc that is slow...ahah..how come it was working so well with the old version?
P.S. i am using it since at least 5 years ;o)
P.P.S. sometimes it "forget" his job..have a look: http://viraltecoop.com/images/roboformdoesntwork.png